Story 2009 Ashes Series

pelican102

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello, this is my ICC 09. I will be doing a 2009 Ashes series my hope is to claim the Ashes and keep It here in Australia. ...........I will be naming squad a pre game confrence next post. Until then bye wish me luck.:)

The squad for my 2009 Ashes is
1.Phillip Hughes
2.Simon Katich
3.Ricky Ponting
4.Micheal Clarke
5.Micheal Hussey
6.Brad Haddin
7.Marcus North
8.Mitchell Johnson
9.Stuart Clarke
10.Peter Siddle
11.Shaun Tait
12.Grahame Manou
13.Nathan Hauritz
14.Ben Hilfenhaus
15.Andrew Mcdonald
16.Brett Lee
17.Doug Bollinger
18.Shane Watson

I think this side has the potential to go along way maybe even reclaim the Ashes.

Stay tune for the team for the first test.

The squad for my 2009 Ashes is
1.Phillip Hughes
2.Simon Katich
3.Ricky Ponting
4.Micheal Clarke
5.Micheal Hussey
6.Brad Haddin
7.Marcus North
8.Mitchell Johnson
9.Stuart Clarke
10.Peter Siddle
11.Shaun Tait
12.Grahame Manou
13.Nathan Hauritz
14.Ben Hilfenhaus
15.Andrew Mcdonald
16.Brett Lee
17.Doug Bollinger
18.Shane Watson

I think this side has the potential to go along way maybe even reclaim the Ashes.

Stay tune for the team for the first test.

Nice start mate. Although we already have the Ashes!

Try fixing the few small grammatical errors, for example, it should be a capital D in McDonald's name, and it should be stay tuned for the first Test.

Also, try using colours and pictures to make it look good.

Last edited:
Australia-Cricket.jpg

1.Phillip Hughes
2.Simon Katich
3.Ricky Ponting(C)
4.Micheal Clarke
5.Micheal Hussey
6.Marcus North
7.Brad Haddin(WK)
8.Brett Lee
9.Stuart Clark
10.Peter Siddle
11.Ben Hilfenhaus

England.Cricket.jpg

1.Andrew Strauss(C)
2.Alistar Cook
3.Kevin Pieterson
4.Ian Bell
5.Ravi Bopara
6.Matt Prior(WK)
7.Andrew Flintoff
8.Graeme Swann
9.Stuart Broad
10.James Anderson
11.Monty Pansear

First Test in the 2009 Ashes Ricky Ponting Calls Heads. Heads it is and Australia will bowl First.

Last edited:
when he said colours it didn't mean very bright colours. That hurts my eyes. And you spelt Stuart Clark's name wrong. It doesn't have an "e" on the end.

Sorry about this folke's but couldnt get 1st wicket in screenie really really sorry about that but Hilfenhaus got it when England seem to be cruising along but Hilfenhaus got Cook LBW for 29 England are now 62/1.

After Strauss was strolling along he had already made his 50 on 54 Siddle struck and got Strauss for 54
2ndwicket.jpg

Strauss falling LBW to Peter Siddle

Sorry about this again because this is my first story and im struggling i didnt get the Screenie of Hilfenhaus getting Ian Bell for 32 and England now 199/3

Again Another Failborg attempt of a screenie and no screenie but North gets Pieterson for 150 caught in the deep Stuart Clark.

okay it's the end of day one and ill post by the day(ingame.)
Verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy sorry about 3 missed screenies:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

End of day 1

endofday1.jpg

Bowling card

hfdoi.jpg

Last edited:
im over this story i quit its to hard! will be doing a battirck one starting tomorrow

well im not doing the battrick on i might if someone helped me with screenies and imageshack.Or is there an easier way???????????:help:help:help:help:help:help:help:help:help:help:help:help:help

okay i willm continue with my story just no screenies sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread