2nd August Screens

Correct.

More to come.... patience :yes

Hello Ross, thanks for the screenshots. The stadium looks majestic!

Moreover, I wanted to mention that yesterday I was watching the sneak peak video again and I noticed the following 2 things:

1. The silly point position is almost always occupied - even against fast bowlers. While usually, fast bowlers - who prefer to bowl short balls - tend to place short-leg instead of silly point. Is it a preset fielding bug? If yes, then please rectify it as it can be really frustrating to see after 10-20 matches.

2. When the batsman comes out to play an aggressive/attacking shot or slog, the silly point just doesn't move. (Tough lad, eh?) But he should turn around in order to save himself. A good example can be the EA Cricket 07 in this regard, where silly point or short-leg always used turn around to save themselves for an attacking drive or slog. Please rectify this as it can be a great annoyance in test matches.

Looking forward to your reply.

P.S: Best of luck for the game :thumbs :)

Enough Enough Enough ! These screens prove that it is going to be the best cricket game....If released ;) :cheers

Come get some!

70s_Walk_On.jpg

Holy ----! A thing of beauty! Graphics look insane! :thumbs:cheers

1. The silly point position is almost always occupied - even against fast bowlers. While usually, fast bowlers - who prefer to bowl short balls - tend to place short-leg instead of silly point. Is it a preset fielding bug? If yes, then please rectify it as it can be really frustrating to see after 10-20 matches.

The fielding/bowling was being controlled by Mike!!! There was no AI involved. Mike likes to keep a fielder there :p!!

As for the second part (silly point moving when batsman playing an attacking shot at them)....that only Ross can answer :)!!

1. The silly point position is almost always occupied

I'm pretty certain that fielder was placed their on purpose just to show off some close in catches.

Awesome detail of the ball left on the pitch...:cheers:thumbs

IS that a team huddle (if yes...looks like someone was left out of it :p)??? Since both batsmen are walking in it surely cant be a celebration!!

Users who are viewing this thread