2nd August Screens

It is damn sure that burning stumps will be eaten up by BIG ANTS in near future .

IS that a team huddle (if yes...looks like someone was left out of it :p)??? Since both batsmen are walking in it surely cant be a celebration!!

Agreed.....:cheers Would be nice if a fielder or the opening bowler picks up the ball gives it a shine and then the game starts....:thumbs

Last edited:
Nice screens Ross. You know everytime you release material, "A"nother game takes a beating :yes

Playing while using the "Biggs Tram Ticket" Filter :)

smash.jpg

I started taking a serious interest in the release of these new cricket games just before last Friday's big update. Since then I've followed this forum everyday. I believe this is my first post in this forum.

Anyway, I'd like to say that Big Ant, you guys look like you are definitely on the right track. The game looks awesome! The level of detail that has been displayed in the screenshots, looks unreal! I don't want to get too excited yet, but this game looks to have some serious promise.

Keep up the good work Big Ant :clap

Nice screens Ross. You know everytime you release material, "A"nother game takes a beating :yes

nah, they've got us covered - they've got four weeks to do their re-compile and submit....

plz show some bowling actions too!!!!! scorecard!!! giant screen giving 3rd umpire decisions..playing some unorthodox shots!! like scoop, reversweep too #ross

Users who are viewing this thread