2nd August Screens

blunt_boy92

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the screenshots look absoloutly flawless and magnificent ross i will be eagerly waiting for the game now and will start updating my PC from now on till october so to grab the game and play with it those screenies are just absoloutly stunner man!

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The screenies look A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! :cheers can't wait to play the game!!!

Just a minor observation though...As can be seen in a couple of screen-shots, don't you guys think silly point fielder in colored clothes catching/trying to catch the ball when the batsman seems to be playing an attacking stroke is a bit far fetched ? Shouldn't he be taking evasive action since he is at such a close range with helmet on as happens in real on-field cricket ?

D

Dutch

The screenies look A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! :cheers can't wait to play the game!!!

Just a minor observation though...As can be seen in a couple of screen-shots, don't you guys think silly point fielder in colored clothes catching/trying to catch the ball when the batsman seems to be playing an attacking stroke is a bit far fetched ? Shouldn't he be taking evasive action since he is at such a close range with helmet on as happens in real on-field cricket ?

You will need to read the posts surrounding this screenshot to know that the shot was taken in superai mode...in the normal game theplayer does as you suggest.....

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You will need to read the posts surrounding this screenshot to know that the shot was taken in superai mode...in the normal game theplayer does as you suggest.....

Oops, my bad:facepalm...BTW, thanks Dutchad!!!

wow, it rhymes too :yes:yes

Users who are viewing this thread