2nd August Screens

Also worth noting on a serious point - all my selected kit items are shown, the bat grip, shoes and my glasses are all the ones out of the Cricket Academy; though the helmet/sweater, etc are the ones from the Australian team, as you'd expect.

Now where was that player model of Dutch.... I think he needs one in the head, no helmet!
Even in Cricket 14 we've never seen Biggs and Dutchad in the same place.

Also worth noting on a serious point - all my selected kit items are shown, the bat grip, shoes and my glasses are all the ones out of the Cricket Academy; though the helmet/sweater, etc are the ones from the Australian team, as you'd expect.

Even in Cricket 14 we've never seen Biggs and Dutchad in the same place.

Ahhh hah... so that's why it's not working for me! Sppppooooookkkkyyyy! :eek:

(yeah, I got bored waiting for Ashes to produce something :rolleyes)

Then you have to wait till 22:30 IST...:lol
[I think they like to release something when many of us are in sleep so that they can release and escape from there]:p:lol

----------

Which country's ground is it???:)

Last edited:
Even though that's on a comic note, Mike F is not gonna do that I think. He may not release anything but a man who did stay here and is continuing to do so even after people make fun of him (from those experienced ones to newbies) will not give up so fast.

BTW I'm looking forward to a screenshot with all the HD stuff turned on:p. It looks like there's some substance in what he says about them. But then it'll be a variety + feature packed BAC14 vs unseen HD stuff + Ashes licensed AC13... :lol

----------

Which country's ground is it???:)

Looks like HPCA Stadium Dharmasala (unlicensed) :)

Play nice Matt, we need Biggs around here.... (yeah, I got bored waiting for Ashes to produce something :rolleyes)

flinch3.jpg

Matt got a little tummy tho lol

...Ya, those trees and stuff (+ some logic that an AUS vs NZ test match will not be conducted in stadiums like Dharmasala... I didn't think much before I typed that in) ;)

Ba cricket 14 is immune to any flaw, the guys have taken care of everything. Ross do upload such screenshots which have never been seen before in a cricket game like the bars hot spot and fielders ducking.

Ross: Just a screenshot of Snicko or edge-o-meter of the game would complete BARS please....:yes

Ba cricket 14 is immune to any flaw, the guys have taken care of everything. Ross do upload such screenshots which have never been seen before in a cricket game like the bars hot spot and fielders ducking.

There is already a hotspot image up.

Yeah, thats the best screen till yet, i mean upload screens like that which have never been seen in a cricket game.

Snickometer will best be viewed in a video. Screenshot will not give the feel of snicko imho.

Users who are viewing this thread