2nd August Screens

I cannot think of what will happen with the other games screenshots.... omg...

Lol...no one will ask such questions there. It is all about what you expect from a game ross. People will ask there whether the wicketkeeper can catch balls with two hands or not (wicketkeepers in the previous two ashes never ever caught the ball in two hands...like WHAT THE F**K).

But we expect your game to do such things and hence asking ridiculous questions like these.

Edit: ross, so you are saying fielders positioned in those close places duck in cases where the batsmen hit the ball hard in their direction? That would be cool to watch.

Given there are injuries in the game it would not be wise.

^^^^
Makes it all the more challenging

So that will not happen in normal mode, sigh.... Also, are there ducking and evasive action animations for close in fielders for full blooded shots or they just stand still to such shots?

settings for the AI were "superhuman" with self preservation set to zero..

Are you sure you are just working on a cricket game here and not developing some highly complex secret AI system for the defence ministry? Self preservation settings for AI......OMG!!!

----------

I cannot think of what will happen with the other games screenshots.... omg...

You mean the one that looks like this:
TestMatch01.JPG

Check out the epic field editor .

----------

Given there are injuries in the game it would not be wise.

So with the self preservation turned off, do the fielders also try to catch the ball between the nuts? That would be epic ;).

Now that is funny!

I think that's where they go their inspiration - best field editor ever!

----------

So that will not happen in normal mode, sigh.... Also, are there ducking and evasive action animations for close in fielders for full blooded shots or they just stand still to such shots?

No it won't happen in any mode that is shipped with the game - fielders will act as they should and shy from a ball that is hit at them with force.

Boring. I don't want reality in my cricket game... This game is going to suck. You should go die of rabies.

Boring. I don't want reality in my cricket game... This game is going to suck. You should go die of rabies.

Play nice Matt, we need Biggs around here.... (yeah, I got bored waiting for Ashes to produce something :rolleyes)

flinch3.jpg

OMG:(:(
Why are the left fingers spread like that? Surely the trajectory of the ball should mean the fist clinches more in harmony with the sphincter muscles at that angle???

This game sucks.........

OMG:(:(
Why are the left fingers spread like that? Surely the trajectory of the ball should mean the fist clinches more in harmony with the sphincter muscles at that angle???

This game sucks.........

First lol of the day.:lol

Thanks for the screenshot! The batsman has a bit of a Darren Lehmann going on there!

Seriously this should clear the doubts with regards to evasive action being there in the game or not.

----------

The backdrop once again is breathtaking.

Users who are viewing this thread