2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

This total of 335-6 is already the highest scored in the fourth innings at Lord's, I believe.

If the lead gets cut under 100 runs and 4 wickets remain, the odds will be even for me.

I remember the same kind of atmosphere, when I watched the Edgbaston. Back then I was counting down the runs and wickets.

As soon as Flintoff is done, who've we got to take wickets? I'm not confident anyone can do it like Fred.

Plenty of bowlers. Flintoff doesn't get many wickets, to be honest. It's amazing how he doesn't though. I know what you mean. We need more fighters. Hoggard, Harmison and Jones, for example.

How about just once backing England to win. They can't lose from here.

Matt wouldn't be backing England to win if Aus were 9 down for 50 chasing this score :p

I can't see Swann getting far against Clarke and I'm not convinced by Broad atm. Hopefully Onions can swing it.

Plenty of bowlers. Flintoff doesn't get many wickets, to be honest. It's amazing how he doesn't though. I know what you mean. We need more fighters. Hoggard, Harmison and Jones, for example.

Because he dies of a lot of the time.

Broad almost gets Johnson. Looks like he got that ball to move away a bit.
Clarke looks to be alot more settled, just need Johnson to get himself in.

How about just once backing England to win. They can't lose from here.

How about just once you realise the capabilities of the England team? Strauss is so determined to bowl Broad for extended spells of rubbish bowling that Johnson can easily take him to the cleaners and release every single ounce of pressue that Fred put on this morning.

I seriously think we'll throw it away.

Exactly, Anderson has talent, but here I can't see him getting wickets at moments like this. Broad just won't get wickets full stop.

I really wish Hoggard was still in the team, you could turn to him and pass him the ball and know he was giving it 110%.

Every Australian is saying that Harmison isn't their favourite player, so why not give him a shot, Edgbaston has plenty of flavour, its a very atmospheric ground.

More Broad to Clarke please :) Johnson is looking more settled against Flintoff. I do fear how he will go against Swann after the way Hussey got out.

Users who are viewing this thread