2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Good to be on the other end of that unclear declaration total. Everytime we did it against SA I had fears they would chase it down. Typical though, when we come to bat the weather is crap assisting the English, when we are bowling its bright sun.

Good to be on the other end of that unclear declaration total. Everytime we did it against SA I had fears they would chase it down. Typical though, when we come to bat the weather is crap assisting the English, when we are bowling its bright sun.

Tell me about it. Artificial weather much? lol.

Heavy rain in the afternoon, that could well take out any hope of a miracle victory but could come in handy if we fall apart again.

We need rain.
We need a good start.
We need batsmen getting centuries.
We need luck.
We need more rain.
We need Broad to bowl lots of overs.
We need more rain.

Hoping Hughes and Katich ton up, then Ponting and Hussey ton up. I seriously think we can do it.

Even if there is heavy rain this afternoon tomorrow is very much dry. Rain isn't going to save you.

Aus off to a decent start, a few fours. Jimmy and Freddie with the new ball. Some swing for Jimmy, Flintoff with a real hostile first over to Hughes.

Anderson is pitching way too short, I know Hughes has a short ball weakness but he shouldn't be bowling that every ball especially with a new ball and possible swing. Oh well he can keep doing that and take the shine away and if he strays slightly Hughes has shown where the ball is going.

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!! FREDDDAAYYY!!! Katich flaying to gully! Smart bowling, kept pitching it up, kept inviting the shot, KP holds the catch!

Katich gone early great start for England. Need to get Ponting early or he could be there for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread