IPL 44th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Royal Challengers Bangalore

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Chennai Super Kings v Royal Challengers Bangalore at Durban

Royal Challengers Bangalore (probable) 1 Jesse Ryder, 2 Jacques Kallis, 3 Robin Uthappa, 4 Rahul Dravid, 5 Ross Taylor, 6 Virat Kohli/Rajesh Bishnoi, 7 Mark Boucher (wk), 8 Praveen Kumar, 9 R Vinay Kumar, 10 Anil Kumble (capt), 11 KP Appanna/ Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Chennai Super Kings (probable) 1 Matthew Hayden, 2 M Vijay, 3 Suresh Raina, 4 S Badrinath, 5 MS Dhoni (capt & wk), 6 Albie Morkel, 7 Jacob Oram, 8 Sudeep Tyagi, 9 Shadab Jakati, 10 L Balaji, 11 Muttiah Muralitharan.

Cricinfo preview

Maybe its time to test our bench strength.Try bringing in guys like Ntini,Arun Karthik and Bailey.
We shouldnt be complacent though.

Bangalore is the last team CSK should be complacent with
especially with taylor in the kind of form he is

Great Ryder droped again, he gets one game and misses three. He was the best bowler in the last game, maybe he should go at 10 an over and score 10 of 20.

It's pretty surprising to see Chennai scoring only 129 runs.

RCB has lost 6th wicket,but still Taylor is out there Royal Challengers Bangalore require another 26 runs with 4 wickets and 18 balls remaining ,they should get there, Taylor had played a classic inngs against KKR,so RCB if they dont mess up they should win it from here,but if they loose another wicket soon,specially Taylor then it might be very close...

Merwe such a lazy runner :rolleyes: don't even know when to put the bloody bat :mad:

GREAT MATCH.................

I dont think you can ask much more from chennai bowlers.

BUT BATTING IS RELYING HEAVILY ON HAYDEN WHICH IS SAD..............

MORKEL has compensated with his bowling performance though his batting did not click.

BUT chennai has won all the day and night t2o games...........................

AND lost all the day t20 games...............................................

HMMMMMMMM interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh man,How can CSK loss a match like this..It was like a piece of cake when they caught Taylor..Still i am pleased with CSk because they are at the 2nd spot ;)

It's all because of that Balaji's over.:mad CSK should have scored atleast 140 to defend.

CSK is really wasting Morkel by batting him so low. But pathetic performance by the CSK batters bar Hayden. And no idea why Bangalore keep changing their side, Ryder won't find form if he keeps getting dropped.

Bad luck but CSK did well to come that close.... We are still safe for the semis and should make it even if we win one more game (I GUESS!)

What an upset. I didn't see the match but was sure that Chennai will win this. It was a dissapointmenting to know that Chennai had lost the match.

Chennai need to win 1 out of their 2 games remaining to reach the semis.

What an upset. I didn't see the match but was sure that Chennai will win this. It was a dissapointmenting to know that Chennai had lost the match.

Chennai need to win 1 out of their 2 games remaining to reach the semis.

We dont need to worry about that.We have a match with KKR for that ;)

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Moreover we have three games left.Not 2.
We have matches with KXIP,KKR and MI.

Users who are viewing this thread