IPL 5th Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Chennai Super Kings

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow this is a one sided game. I was really hoping to see Freddie bowling at KP, that would have been epic. Oh well, maybe next year.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
72-9.. RCB are deeply buried with only Dravid waging a lone losing battle. Very happy with our performance today.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
How good did you think Matthew Hayden batted today?

Very well batted... I am supporting Hayden (only when he in in CSK colors:p). He is the man of the match today

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

My score says 78-8? Are you viewing it somewhere else?

Sorry, I was wrong with the runs. But yeah, I was right about the wickets (9 wickets)

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I'm backing Dravid to pull this off. What a player.

EDIT: Oh ****.

CoolzEng45

Club Cricketer
Chenni won by 92 runs.... mathew hayden will got man of the match

King Cricket

International Coach
Today, Ben will be really happy- whereas Dan will be greatly disappointed, it's an odd side. And anyway, RCB has cut a very sorry figure today, KP's wicket turned the whole game. This type of collapse in such a batting friendly pitch is highly unexpected. RCB just succumbed to too much pressure. Also, looks like the team is slowly becoming greatly dependant on two/three guys, specially KP. The sooner this disease cures, the better. And I don't know why they sent Praveen Kumar to open the innings, that was a bit stupid decision.

leftarmlegspin

Club Cricketer
These guys have a chance if they ensure Murali, Hayden and Flintoff play every game.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
These guys have a chance if they ensure Murali, Hayden and Flintoff play every game.

Hayden will play all games. Murali after this performance HAS A GOOD CHANCE. Flintoff will be with CSK only for two weeks. But I think we will not miss Flintoff. We have Oram in the sidelines. We also have Thushara who can do well.

Balaji did well in the end to pick two wickets. He bowled in the blockhole and mixed up his deliveries pretty well. And he was bowling in the mid 130's which is very good for him.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bangalore back to their old ways from last year again. CSK lived up to their potential and finally got things right by picking Murali.

irottev

School Cricketer
Was surprised Oram got dropped after he did pretty well in the first game. I guess it's a bit of a rotation. Good to see Chennai get a win.

As for Bangalore, that was a really poor batting performance. Does anyone have any idea why a tailender (Kumar) opened the batting? Som really stupid tactics being employed by some of the teams. Honestly!

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Oram was always going to be dropped for Morkel and I don't think he will get back in until Flintoff leaves.

Kumar is a pretty handy batter, he opened for them at times last year and did it in the first season of Indian T20.

Users who are viewing this thread