IPL 37th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Rajasthan Royals

Morkel is always costly in his 3rd and 4th over.
Tyagi should have bowled the last over imo.
We must try sending Albie at no.3 this game.Must give him some time in the field,for him to get into form(like how Badri and Dhoni came into the groove).
Jakati was once again impressive but was a bit expensive.But if he hadnt took out Yusuf Pathan,it would have been a bigger score.
And what a catch by Oram there?Only inches away from the ropes,and he held his nerve and completed a spectacular catch.
Hope we win comfortably.

Can Badri stop thinking of every match he plays as a potential entry match for him to the Indian squad. He will do himself a whole world of good not to pressurise himself.

Precambrian added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Warne vs Hayden. Wow

Badri looking completely out of sync there. He has taken the momentum out of Hayden also by denying him the strike.

Badri's on fire. Not the greatest piece of bowling by Harwood though.

CSK can't lose now you'd think. Run-a-ball from here.

That over by Badri on Harwood was just ownage... Harwood mouthed the "F" word to Badri on his run through, and Badri kept thrashing Harwood in the remaining balls. It reminded me of Dravid vs Donald in '96 (although Harwood is no Donald).

Hayden is GONE, but I think CSK have done enough to canter to a win here. Badri has batted brilliantly after a slow start. He is a steadying ship who can accelerate when needed. He should have been in the team atleast a year back. If CSK win this, its 5 wins in a row and thats HUGE! We should make it to the semis easily.

Glorious pick up by Badri. His last 20 balls produced 43 runs as against just 14 from his first 20 balls. And that over from Harwood was pure carnage and ownage. Harwood, you are up against someone special.

Precambrian added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Who said?
Badri has pulled off a match winning innings here.What a knock?
Take a bow young man!
He was looking out of sorts and completely at sea against Warne till about the 15th over. But then, a different Badri emerged. I admit I am glad my observation was premature.

Users who are viewing this thread