IPL 9th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils

Look at the partnership lol, great batting here by AB.

190 from 20 overs now CSK have some chasing to do. One of the overseas players will need to fire for them to be any chance I suspect.

Man, Morkel must feel stink about that catch. They'll look to him for some runs probably.

Sadly, I don't think Chennai will chase it. With Hayden opening there's a chance perhaps. They need a good start.

There's just so much pressure that a few quiet overs and wickets will really hurt.

Last edited:
Great knock by AB. Reckon Dhoni got it slightly wrong. The one bowler Ab wasn't picking was murali but he didn't bowl him his full quota .

You have got to be joking. Murili didn't bowl 4 overs? Ridiculous.

He was going at 8.66 an over as well not bad considering 3 others were above 10 an over. Awesome figures by Balaji 3 wickets and going well under 6 an over.

aussie1st added 7 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Unlucky for Nannes could have Hayden twice in that over.

Hayden is just bullying them again, another marvelous 50 by him. Only guy that can stop him is Vettori.

God Hayden is in such good form. Maybe he just needed a little time off from the game.

Vettori was unlucky not to have Raina. Ball hit the stumps after hitting Raina's pads, rolled onto the stumps but bails didn't fall off.

irottev added 11 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Ohhh, now unlucky not to have Flintoff. That looked pretty plumb to me. Question of height?

Users who are viewing this thread