IPL 37th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Rajasthan Royals

BAdri played very well
But i dont see him in indian team
HE will be like one of those players
who score heavily in domestic cricket but dont get a chance for india
(EG Amol Mazumdar)

Ah Barinath played like the little master. Pure quality batting by him. I think those words by Harwood sparked him off. And then there was no end.

In the begining, I though Badri was an idiot. He was completly owned by Warne in his first over. But that was it. After that over, he probabaly outplayed evryone.

Chennai and Delhi are sureshot semi-finalists for me.

Warne has troubled even Tendulkar, Dravid and the likes. I was impressed with Badri's ability to slowly get in terms with Warne and that pull shot off a short pitched square turning ball off Warne was the highlight. After that first over (Badri looked ugly in that over off Warne), he came a long way also thanks to Hayden's advice.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

BAdri played very well
But i dont see him in indian team
HE will be like one of those players
who score heavily in domestic cricket but dont get a chance for india
(EG Amol Mazumdar)

I somehow feel that Badri could be a Micheal Hussey. I hope he turns out that way. Dravid and Tendulkar arent going to stick around in ODI/test cricket for long. Badri needs luck. Those other guys you mentioned didnt have it. Luck is unpredictable. Maybe Badri could have it soon.

I feel Dhoni has the power in his hands now and should push Badri's case forward in ODI's/tests.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Its really good to see Badri shining. I always believed that he had lots of talents but he was wasted down the order.

Two things which really impresses me about the CSK are,
  1. The captaincy of Dhoni which have no words to describe. Mark my words here, " India is winning 2011 WCup and that would be Sachin's last series! ". :readit I know that I will quote my own post again after a year!

If that happens, I am coming to meet you and will treat you to my best ability!:cool::D

Users who are viewing this thread