5th Test: England vs Australia at the Brit Oval

Our bowlers have struggled to make this pitch talk like the English have. We can only hope this pitch actually has died rather than our bowlers not getting enough out of it.

I'm a bit worried about this pitch now. I think we may need to push for 450 before we're all out.

Nice knock that Punter copped.

107363.jpg

Flintoff is in one of those moods, probably best to take North off while Flintoff is at the crease. Johnson finally on, lets see what he can do.

I'm a bit worried about this pitch now. I think we may need to push for 450 before we're all out.

Yep, I keep thinking I'm being to conservative, but I tend to agree with you. There are still a number of batsmen that can put on an impressive partnership for the Aussies. How many centuries have they made? Nine?

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Flintoff is in one of those moods, probably best to take North off while Flintoff is at the crease. Johnson finally on, lets see what he can do.

Aussies unlucky with the rugby too mate. Those last few minutes were very tense. Unlucky if you ask me. But Dan Carter is something else!

Flintoff could really take the game away from them. 372-5, I think just bat and bat and bat.

Loving this. Apart from the fact that I have to do 5 pushups for every 4 hit and Freddie's just smoking them everywhere...

Aussies unlucky with the rugby too mate. Those last few minutes were very tense. Unlucky if you ask me. But Dan Carter is something else!

ABs deserved it although gutted we couldn't do anything with the final play.

Good bye to Flintoff as a batter, I think we know who Codies based there AI on!

Hope Australia lose by Freddie taking five wickets in the second innings if we have to lose.

Sit down shut up.

Freddie may have cost you with his terrible shot yet.

Have to agree a bit with you here. I mean this isn't about Freddies final swan song is it. This is the Ashes decider. It's not a twenty20, we still need another 50 to 80 runs if you ask me, which your not!:D

He would have got out prodding to a spinner soon enough anwyay. I'd rather he get out trying to do what he does best than some tame dismissal.

Users who are viewing this thread