Abhishek's Graphic Downloads-Asian Facepack?? Plz Tell

nice faces could u do for me m.panesar from england, australia d.martyn, j.langer, n.bracken., a symonds, d cullen, s clark, s katich, a gilchrist, s watson, mitch johnson

hi,

Abhishek is doing a great job in faces!!!!

I think it will be better ,
while requesting it will be nice if the picture of the player is posted, so that work for abhishek mate in finding a bettr pictures of players can be reduced a bit!!!!

Cheers
Surendar :cheers

how is the puma bat pack coming along abhishek?
if you like i can provide all the bat pics for you if you tell me which set you want to do next.
also i am loving the faces so far so this is great work.

Thanx a lot guys for the comments, @ treva, im still finding pics for those bats

Heres a few of my faces, i personally dont really like them very much, but wanna know your thoughts

Tendulkar ( I know both of them dont look good, which 1 you prefer, I prefer first one, coz when i look closely, I see something of Tendulkar in there)

tendulkarcomparision0ei.jpg

Jayawardene

jayapreview6vj.jpg

Laxman

laxmanpreview3vu.jpg

Please comment, and if anyone has a high res non smiling Pieteren Pic ill really appreciate it, I wanna make him with new hair.

PS Keep requesting faces, bat and loading screens

Last edited:
Luks cool mate!!!!
Abd first picture of tendulkar is good!!!

Cheers
Surendar

I prefer the second one myself, but great faces there abishek! Very impressed.

i prefer the 2nd one the best.
and abhishek those pics were the biggest there was and they are quite big so i think they would be good enough.

thanx again, treva, ill make the bats with ur pic then, dont expect them to be really good only my 3rd bat

These are the most realistic faces i have ever seen made by a PC member very good work! i like the 2nd sachin

Ive found a decent Pietersen pic, ill try to use this one as well

Anyway, ive edited Pieteren's hair, the face texture is EA default, ill try to make a new one with the pics I have, the hair dint go well with the original model, so I found another one, tell me what you think

Alternate Model
pietersenpreview0ds.jpg

Original Model (Ill try to edit the hair model the oedit, I personally dont feel oedit is really good for editing, but ill still try

pietersonpreview26dh.jpg

Next faces are Chris Gayle and Irfan if i find a decent .o, any requests plz tell me

Users who are viewing this thread