Who will win the series?

• India

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
I presume that the match isn't being shown in India, then. No channels showing it, not even Zee TV. I haven't seen anything about it in the papers, either. Quite strange.

sohummisra said:
I presume that the match isn't being shown in India, then. No channels showing it, not even Zee TV. I haven't seen anything about it in the papers, either. Quite strange.
There he goes, Michael Vandort leaves the field as he is caught behind the stumps from a wonderful delivery from Harvinder Singh. He tried to defend but got an leading edge to the keeper.

It's kind of shocking that no one is India is showing it when it is on in USA!

It is. It is kind of sucky too. Not that watching Indian cricket veterans playing would really have made my day.

They're all crappy players anyway. Not what I woudl call an Indian Veterans team, more like India "A". Only a couple of good players.

I don't know exactly, because I woke up just before the first ball was bowled and missed the line ups. But I know that there is Amit Bhandari, and Harvinder Singh in the team.

Amazed at their kits. The Indian "Veterans" shirt has nothing on the front. It's plain sky blue in the front with navy blue as the sleeves. The back only has the sponsors, and the pants are all navy blue. No player number on the shirt, or players name or anything.

Also the TV overlay is pathetic! It's all red. No 3d effects, no sponsors on it, no nothing. Must be the simplest and the crappiest TV overlay ever!

Anyway I'll tell you the players as I find out my self. So far I've only seen Bhandani and Singh. Also the score is 27/1 after 5.4

More news:

This Avishka Gudawardana player I think for Sri Lanka just got hit in the head and after he took off his helmet he got a big cut on the surface of his head and he is bleeding. He has went of the field.

31/1 off 7

Zaheer, Nehra, Harbhajan, Kapil Dev, Sunil Joshi, Ajay Jadeja and a few others have been confirmed as well, not sure if they are in this lineup tho.

Sangakkara scored five of one ball :D

Score:48/1 of 9 overs

SL off to a v good start, just losing their 2 openers,

SL: 53/1

Those in India : Try ARY Digital or ESPNStar

LBW APPEAL!!! 53/1 , turnded down

Oh, by the way, the indians look like youngesters, not masters :P

Current Run Rate : 5.30

63/1 after 12. Sangakara starting to get set. He is playing some good shots. Will we see another 100 from him here? He is currently on 15

Nope they're showing Soccer and the Asian 9-ball Tour. Ten Sports is showing some other crap and DD is showing Kapil XI vs. some other XI which happened during Pakistan tour. I don't think we get ARY digital. I checked all channels nothing. Looks like I'll just have to live off your commentary.

I'm just surprised there's nothing regarding this on the Cricinfo website. Correction. They have an article detailing the happening of the tournament--the one that this thread started with. Strange.

sohummisra said:
I'm just surprised there's nothing regarding this on the Cricinfo website. Correction. They have an article detailing the happening of the tournament--the one that this thread started with. Strange.
As Andrew said, this series is not official.

101/1 in 20 overs. This is what you would call pathetic bowling from India.

Users who are viewing this thread