• Sri Lanka

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im watching, and these bowlers are PATHETIC, i bet i cud bowl better, and get sum LBW appeals atleast, these bowlers are mostly pacers, just 1 spinner so far , which was Joshi

GONE!!!

SANGARKA GONE

Last edited:

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Well the second bowler Ramesh Powar comes onto bowl and takes a wicket first ball of the tournament. And it was Sangakaras. Sangakar tried to hit the ball to mid-off but got bowled. 119/2

Insomniac

Title Recipient
what u mean? Sangakara made the 1st 50 of the tournament , and KALAVITIGODA made another 50

Wide....

131/2 after 28

and these indian bowlers suck, wheres Irfan Pathan, Harbajahn Singh, Nehra, and Kumble?

sheesh, this looks like India B right now

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
zMario said:
what u mean? Sangakara made the 1st 50 of the tournament , and KALAVITIGODA made another 50

Wide....

131/2 after 28

and these indian bowlers suck, wheres Irfan Pathan, Harbajahn Singh, Nehra, and Kumble?

sheesh, this looks like India B right now
O wait, lol your're right. I kind of got lost.

And as far as I know those players are getting rest since they just finished the Pakistani series.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
147/2 after 30.1 overs

Guess wat? Sehwag and Zaheer Khan are in the crowd,

i havent seen any Paki players yet, but we'll see em soon

OUT - STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR, AND GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Tried to pull it for six, but top edge

Kalavitigoda goes for 69

Dilshaan in

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
As the article in the first page says, the Indian government has recommended that its players not play in "off-shore" areas. This is basically a few places, including Sharjah. This, following the match-fixing scandal that rocked the country a few years ago. So basically all the senior players opted out of the tournament and all the players who never got their chance, or got their chance and failed, are playing. And of course, the "veterans". Has anyone figured out the Indian line-up, yet?

Users who are viewing this thread