• Pakistan

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
^^Edited post^^
43/4 off 10 overs.

There seem to be a lot of Pakistani fans, this guy in the stands is whipping the crowd into a frenzy;)

45/4 off 11.1

50 up for Pakistan off 11.5 overs(50/4)

J.P.Yadhav in to bowl now.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
^^Edited post^^
43/4 off 10 overs.

There seem to be a lot of Pakistani fans, this guy in the stands is whipping the crowd into a frenzy;)

45/4 off 11.1

50 up for Pakistan off 11.5 overs(50/4)

J.P.Yadhav in to bowl now.
we have found a Live Ball By Ball Update Buddy in shape of ZoraxDoom ;)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
56/4 off 13.3 overs.

scorpion_rulezz said:
we have found a Live Ball By Ball Update Buddy in shape of ZoraxDoom ;)
Thanks for the compliment, but I think you should take over after about 10 minutes because I am going off to study.

57/4 off 14 overs.
Drinks now.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
56/4 off 13.3 overs.

Thanks for the compiement, but I think you should take over after about 10 minutes because I am going off to study.

57/4 off 14 overs.
Drinks now.
hmm i will but have to go playing Cricket than after tht have to go to coaching classes :rolleyes: but i have one complaint nobody is taking part in this thread :( coz of Unofficial match i think......but u are doing a fine job buddy keep up the gud work.!!!!! :happy

Pakistani Masters Are 59 for 4 after 15

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Joshi in to bowl.
59/4 off 15 overs
Last Update for me:
Boundary now for Youhana.
63/4 off 15.1

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Pakistan are going at a gud rate hope tht inzimam stays at the crease till the last overs.....we have got Afridi ( Hope he get runs :rolleyes: ) left so there is a chance of 300 i think atleast 280 to 290 from here...!!! Hope they will get around 300 coz i think there bowling lineup is not tht gud but still they can defend the target of around 300..Hope So :p Razzaq & Inzimam are Bating Well at the moment...

Pakistani Masters are 221 -6 After 42

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
scorpion_rulezz said:
Hope they will get around 300 coz i think there bowling lineup is not tht gud but still they can defend the target of around 300..
The bowling is quite adequate I think to take care of this side. If they got SriLanka restricted under 220, with some of their frontline players, India should be no problem.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
shahid6995 said:
The bowling is quite adequate I think to take care of this side. If they got SriLanka restricted under 220, with some of their frontline players, India should be no problem.
yes u r right buddy but our opponents are not tht strong as comapre to other internanational sides its gud tht they are giving confidence to their young bowlers but if the other side is strong than this trick will obviously not work...:rolleyes: both frontline bowlers have started well Razzaq & Rao both have picked up 2 wickets:happy & i have said earlier tht we have got a Pakistani Dravid in shape of Asim Kamal but the problem is tht there is no options available to include him in the current side but he proved it today tht he is capable of doing gud just give him a chance,He scored 58 off 78 balls tht's not tht bad if u look at the situation when he came to bat infact his catch (a dolly one) was also dropped :p & Afridi was really annoyed when he got out LBW it was cleary bat first but who cares :D as Pakistan is in a winning position :clap

Afridi striking in his first over
Indian Masters Are 52 - 5 after 15

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Easy Win for the Pakistani's.....Indian masters batting lineup was outclassed by Pakistani bowlers...& Pakistani bowling lineup was not tht gud today but wht a performance...indian masters were weaker in the batting lineup no one stands up to take the challenging score of 283...

Match Summary
Pakistan won by 145 Runs

Pakistan 283-8
Batting
Inzimam 72*
Asim Kamal 58
Youhana 50
Bowling
Bhandari 3-61
Bahutle 2-40
Pandit 1-17
Harvinder 1-46

Indian Masters 138-10
Batting
Harvinder 28
Pandit 25
Joshi 15
Bowling
Rao 2-16
Malik 2-21
Afridi 2-21
Razzaq 2-34
Arshad 2-43

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
scorpion_rulezz said:
Sri Lanka Masters 138-10
Batting
Harvinder 28
Arshad 2-43
Don't you mean India Masters :rolleyes:
Besides, this team was worse than India 'A', I would have eaten my shoe if they had won a match...

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Don't you mean India Masters :rolleyes:
Besides, this team was worse than India 'A', I would have eaten my shoe if they had won a match...
lolz :D thanx for reminding it buddy..well does anybody know who selected this team to go & face Sril Lanka & Pakistan...:rolleyes: :p

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Pakistan win the Sheikh Zayed Cup!!! Very good batting and bowling from Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread