Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
sohummisra said:
As the article in the first page says, the Indian government has recommended that its players not play in "off-shore" areas.
It's strange, they said that the players shouldn't play outside the 10 test playing countries, yet they still played in the tri-series in Holland last year.

vibs89

School Cricketer
cheaterr said:
Your're the one who was so excited about it Vibs.

Sri Lanka all out for 252 in 49.2 overs.
OMG! what the hell ou talking about man. I don't know why make stories who told i was so excited just to gain your post and make false story that i was excited,. Just think before you post.

Update news Dhawan bowled by malinga.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
vibs89 said:
OMG! what the hell ou talking about man. I don't know why make stories who told i was so excited just to gain your post and make false story that i was excited,. Just think before you post.

Update news Dhawan bowled by malinga.
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=126038&postcount=24

Why did you say I hope they show it on Dish if you didnt want to watch it? You need to watch what you post.

Haha, Badani run out on a no ball. They were running for two for no reason and has gotten run out

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Who won? Or rather...how much did Sri Lanka win by?

andrew_nixon said:
It's strange, they said that the players shouldn't play outside the 10 test playing countries, yet they still played in the tri-series in Holland last year.
They say players shouldn't play outside the 10 test playing countries but they actually implied Sharjah. That is where the India-Pakistan matches really heated up and thus there was lots of money to be made. Additionally, the Indian government also has a problem with the UAE being a host for the underworld, according to Indian intelligence. Lots of money there, too, so the underworld and the bookies get together to make big offers to cricketers. So by saying non-Test playing nations they basically meant Sharjah/UAE, seeing that they don't really play cricket elsewhere.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
SriLanka is winning(or has won, I stopped watching after 6 wickets went down) by a fair bit.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Sri Lanka won by 95 runs... India got all out on 158.

pal

International Coach
stupid veterans, instead of retiring who the hell told them to play against young teams..

anyways, it doesn't matter who won or who lost, because it was for the tsunami, so hopefully they gained some money for the people who suffered...

Dhoni

School Cricketer
pal said:
stupid veterans, instead of retiring who the hell told them to play against young teams..

anyways, it doesn't matter who won or who lost, because it was for the tsunami, so hopefully they gained some money for the people who suffered...
Very well said pal. :cool:

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
pal said:

It was India "D" not the veterans.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
so is there any place i can view the scorecard

Users who are viewing this thread