Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the scorecard link. This will probably be a much more engrossing affair. Pakistan 290/9! I shudder to think what will happen when Indian "Masters" play them tomorrow. Afridi vs. Harvinder Singh/Amit Bhandari? Uh, oh.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sohummisra said:
Thanks for the scorecard link. This will probably be a much more engrossing affair. Pakistan 290/9! I shudder to think what will happen when Indian "Masters" play them tomorrow. Afridi vs. Harvinder Singh/Amit Bhandari? Uh, oh.
:D sri lankan masters 38 - 3 Rao Ifthikhar(3 Wkts) on a fire :happy whts going on wid Pakistan Team they are playing wid 2 keepers :eek: & guess wht both keeper failed to make an impact (MOIN 0 & AKMAL 1) :p

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
shahid6995 said:
Moin playing as a batsman? I dont think thats a great idea.
Yes Moin playing as a batsmen :rolleyes: & thts not a gud idea at all but forget tht thing for a moment now as Pakistani Masters are on a fire here Sri Lanka Masters 101 for 6 after 24 overs Arshad Khan have picked up 2 wickets,1 to afridi & 3 to Rao.. :clap :happy :clap

Nav-D

School Cricketer
scorpion_rulezz said:
Yes Moin playing as a batsmen :rolleyes: & thts not a gud idea at all but forget tht thing for a moment now as Pakistani Masters are on a fire here Sri Lanka Masters 101 for 6 after 24 overs Arshad Khan have picked up 2 wickets,1 to afridi & 3 to Rao.. :clap :happy :clap

Why call them Pakistani masters, just call the teams by their country names like Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Pakistan Masters Won the Match....

Match Summary

Venue:Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on 2nd May 2005 (50-over match)
Toss: Pakistan Masters won the toss and decided to bat
Result: Pakistan Masters Won by 76 Runs
BATTING
Pakistan : 290-8
Sri Lanka : 214-10

BOWLING

Pakistan :
Rao Iftikhar 40-3
Arshan Khan 39-2
Malik 50-2

Sri Lanka:
Arnorld 20-3
Dilshan 42-2

Nav-D said:
Why call them Pakistani masters, just call the teams by their country names like Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
just coz its an unofficial match thts why i called them by their names :)

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
it was a good match and srilanka came back in the end

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As much as I love Pakistan beating anybody, I wish they had waited till all three teams were free and did a REAL tournament at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium. Its not exactly thrilling when your country's international team is playing an A team and a veteran team.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
nightprowler10 said:
As much as I love Pakistan beating anybody, I wish they had waited till all three teams were free and did a REAL tournament at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium. Its not exactly thrilling when your country's international team is playing an A team and a veteran team.
ITS NOT A VETERANS TEAM! The team wouldn't be called a veterans team in billion year time. The team doesnt even deserve the rank of "Z"

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
cheaterr said:
ITS NOT A VETERANS TEAM! The team wouldn't be called a veterans team in billion year time. The team doesnt even deserve the rank of "Z"
Call it what you want, my point is that this isn't a real ODI series. The stadium looks a beauty and I wish they had waited for a Pak/Ind/SL series with the actual ODI teams involved.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
As has been mentioned earlier, India would not send their original team to the UAE as per the government's request. So they could wait till they got the full Pakistan and Sri Lankan teams (they have about 50% of Sri Lanka's proper team) and whatever the Indian sent. Or they could just pick another team. How are the crowds? Because the match is being played as a Tsunami benefit event, and that above all is the most important thing.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Kamran Akmal Out!

24/1 off 5.3 overs.

Asim Kamal in for Moin. Only Rao and Arshad the geniuine bowlers in the lineup.

Butt gone too!
C&B Bhandari

Pak:25/2 off 7 overs

Younis Khan and Malik batting now.

Boundary for Younis. 29/2 off 7.2 now.

MIX UP!
Shoaib Malik Run Out!!!
Pak 30/3 off 8.

Asim Kamal in and gets a boundary off his first ball in a One Day match for Pakistan.

Oh no! Drop Catch! Kamal put down by Powar(the one who took the catch of Akmal). Pakistan now 37/3 off 9.1.

One more boundary for Younis, takes the score to 41.

OUT! Amazing catch by Bhandari!!! He is having a great day!! Younis gone! Pakistan 42/4 off 9.5 overs.

What a match!
Youhana in now.

Last edited:

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
Kamran Akmal Out!

24/1 off 5.3 overs.

Asim Kamal in for Moin. Only Rao and Arshad the geniuine bowlers in the lineup.
Akmal opening !!! :( why they are again doing the same mistake by rotating their openers :noway wht the hell is going on i know its an unofficial match but do we need a change in opening.Afridi is doing well in tht position !!! as we all know he is inconsistent but u shud give a chance in opening let him try his level best to convience the team....but akmal opening & he is again fail to make an impact..wht if we are bowling first & the keeper is tired in keeping for 50 overs(he shud be) & than he comes to open the bat thts too much for him in his early days :rolleyes: .....well if u look at the team u must say there is too much depth in batting(top of the 4 batsmans failed) but wht about bowling :mad we have only got three genuine bowlers Rao,Arshad & Razzaq :( ...& the others remaining are Afridi,Malik,Butt & we have found a new bowler in this series Younis Khan lolz :D

Butt 11 (c and b Bhandari) Akmal 12( c Powar b Bhandari) Malik 1 (Run Out) Younis 12 (c Powar b Bhandari) :( all the batsmans are in a hurry :p

Pakistani Masters Are 51 for 4 after 12 overs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread