National Board President
340921ps_500h.jpg

According to this site it will be released on 28/08/2009

Thanks to cricketgaming.net

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It may well be the cover but it sure isn't the release date.

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
oh god i hope this date is wrong , when are codemaster going to give more information about this game , are they waiting for the ICC World Twenty20 to finish :rolleyes:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
When will people learn that sellers release dates have absolutely nothing to do with actual release dates.

They have to put something. If they don't muppets won't fall for it and pre-order.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
oh god i hope this date is wrong , when are codemaster going to give more information about this game , are they waiting for the ICC World Twenty20 to finish :rolleyes:
An Ashes game wouldn't be released 4 days after the Ashes finishes. Don't worry.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
An Ashes game wouldn't be released 4 days after the Ashes finishes. Don't worry.

Well, it would be an interesting advertising bit though, telling us how the ashes had gone and how we can change things for ourselves and also re create the best moments for ourselves.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well, it would be an interesting advertising bit though, telling us how the ashes had gone and how we can change things for ourselves and also re create the best moments for ourselves.
It would be heavily dependent on the result of the series though. If England win, sales in Australia will suffer and vice versa. They should release it before the 2nd test starts at least.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
It would be heavily dependent on the result of the series though. If England win, sales in Australia will suffer and vice versa. They should release it before the 2nd test starts at least.

Surely if England won the sales may increase the sales in Australia as they can sell it as giving them the chance to re claim the ashes themselves and doing what the team couldn't do? And the same with the sales in England if they won, they could sell it as if we are trying to re create what our team have done and of course vice versa.

William1692

Club Cricketer
Ashes Cricket 09 (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Agreed that will definatley be the cover, amazon say 31st July - and usually they know what they are on about.
It is concerning me how every game site is offering pre-order on xbox 360 version, but not ps3? I know it is on both, but it seems 360 is getting more publicity, which from my experience will result in that version being slightly superior to ps3.
I have a ps3 and this would be disappointing, but the price at least doesnt look anywere near as bad as stated a while back

William1692

Club Cricketer
these are for 360 which isnt usa compatible, so until you see ps3 its pointless. I would go ebay to be honest mate

P

pcfan123

these are for 360 which isnt usa compatible, so until you see ps3 its pointless. I would go ebay to be honest mate

they sell the ps3 ones on all those sites, u just need to look better.
I am definitely getting the UK cover, way better than Ponting!

Users who are viewing this thread