AC09 file formats

My question is...how can I import the kits into the game?
yup you can :)

Do we know anything about the sound yet? Even if we could just turn sounds up or down, it'd do me, that way we can get rid of the stupid bounce sound and make the appeals loud like they should be!
no no, i am totally new\n00b at this business:D

Lols, he wants to know how to do it, not whether he can! :D
:doh:doh,
btw it is easy start the game via text mod with help of the tutorial,then start match between Australia vs any one (if you want Aussies kit) the use"+" or '-'
button to change the textures(which will appear in left side of screen), after pressing '+" for few times,you will find the Aussies kit texture,and sue "log with" button to extract them,then exit the game,and you will find that texture in out put folder,
no edit them,and import them with help of packaging tutorial

http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/texmod/tutorial.html

Last edited:
Seriously...I know it's possible but HOW? Is there some kind of tutorial etc....Not can, HOW.

could u release the extender with the crowd sounds on low setting please
I spent an hour on doing it the hard way only to find out that it can be accomplished by a simple edit. :doh
You just have to set CrowdEnable = 1 in display.opt file that should be in C:\Users\User Name\Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009 Demo on Vista and somewhere similar on XP.

I spent an hour on doing it the hard way only to find out that it can be accomplished by a simple edit. :doh
You just have to set CrowdEnable = 1 in display.opt file that should be in C:\Users\User Name\Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009 Demo on Vista and somewhere similar on XP.

:laugh
Well you might have found something in process.

Well applications are available for everything and there are 1000s of applications which allows you to do this. And there are some of my online friends too who have helped me in doing this in an easier way along with my coaching friends.

Well I am okay with my so called "techniques" and I am happy with it. Thanks for this new tool anyways. This at least allows me to put the textures back also.

Anyone has 3DS Max? I need someone who can test the models I have extracted from the game as I don't have 3DS and the demo is 700MB big which is impossible for me.

There is another tool which I found but it doesn't seems to working for me :(. I have attached it.

Yes I have 3ds max, but is it possible to put back the model to the game???

Tried TexMod with the game and doesn't work for me. Seems like Securom is being a _____. Has anyone got it to work with the full game?

Tried TexMod with the game and doesn't work for me. Seems like Securom is being a _____. Has anyone got it to work with the full game?

Don't tell me that SecuCRAP is going to get in the way of patching the game!

Edit: I've just downloaded TexMod (never used it before) and run it straight from the .rar file, located the game's .exe and started the game with no trouble at all (I only went as far as the menus though) :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to move the slips/keepers up a little? This would sort out the edges problem in one fell swoop, since they'd carry far more often. I doubt if it's an option in game, so can you guys do it?

Don't tell me that SecuCRAP is going to get in the way of patching the game!
It wouldn't be a copy protection scheme if it didn't :(

Edit: I've just downloaded TexMod (never used it before) and run it straight from the .rar file, located the game's .exe and started the game with no trouble at all (I only went as far as the menus though) :)
Well, the game starts without any trouble on my end as well. But TexMod is not able to cycle through or extract textures.

Well, the game starts without any trouble on my end as well. But TexMod is not able to cycle through or extract textures.

thats the problem i am facing as well. I changed the texture and followed exact guidelines in the tutorial... but its not working...

is there any other way/software that we can use?

Next question: Can you find a way round it? :spy

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Is it possible to move the slips/keepers up a little? This would sort out the edges problem in one fell swoop, since they'd carry far more often. I doubt if it's an option in game, so can you guys do it?

And how about this idea? It would sort out the edges if you could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread