AC09 file formats

We need to be a bit careful what we discuss. I'm sure that you're referring to finding a way round the texture extracting issue not the copy protection system.

We need to be a bit careful what we discuss. I'm sure that you're referring to finding a way round the texture extracting issue not the copy protection system.

Yeps. If there's another program they can use that doesn't upset the SecuCRAP copy protection. Sorry, I should've made myself clear; I would never advocate trying to get round copy protection.

Last edited:
Yeps. If there's another program they can use that doesn't upset the SecuCRAP copy protection. Sorry, I should've made myself clear; I would never advocate trying to get round copy protection.
I do know a couple of alternate methods to TexMod's method. I'm not sure if they won't be blocked by the copy protection or of any program similar to TexMod that uses them.

Is it possible to move the slips/keepers up a little? This would sort out the edges problem in one fell swoop, since they'd carry far more often. I doubt if it's an option in game, so can you guys do it?
I can't comment on that now.

Is it possible to move the slips/keepers up a little? This would sort out the edges problem in one fell swoop, since they'd carry far more often. I doubt if it's an option in game, so can you guys do it?

That'd be under the field settings wouldn't it?

I do know a couple of alternate methods to TexMod's method. I'm not sure if they won't be blocked by the copy protection or of any program similar to TexMod that uses them.

I can't comment on that now.

can you share those alternate methods.... I want to work on a few skins...

If I knew anything that could be used by the end user, I'd post about it. The methods I'm talking about need programming knowledge.

If I knew anything that could be used by the end user, I'd post about it. The methods I'm talking about need programming knowledge.

I can extract the textures through TexMod and make adjustments. It's the repackaging that is the problem. Does your method repackage the modified textures?

In that case we can just provide you the textures to get back into the game...

Tried that in the full game?

I haven't tried them. I stated above that I know of a couple and will work on them. It'll take a long time before something workable is ready. If the existing tools work then that would be great; otherwise we'll have to wait for a while.

Tried that in the full game?

I haven't tried them. I stated above that I know of a couple and will work on them. It'll take a long time before something workable is ready. If the existing tools work then that would be great; otherwise we'll have to wait for a while.

yeah I have the full game... and it does not seem to be working. I have the downloadble gameplanet version, which I am guessing does not have the SeCUROM copy protection as I don't need a DVD in the drive.

I haven't tried TexMOD on the demo though.....

Tried TexMod with the game and doesn't work for me. Seems like Securom is being a _____. Has anyone got it to work with the full game?

even i am unable to extract the textures from the full version

is there any solution to this.....
else is there any chance of .w32 extractor or something coming out

Users who are viewing this thread