AC09 file formats

People i've got great news i have found a crack that lets you use TexMod in the full game. Here is the Australian ODI Kit.

Attachments

• CRICKET2009.EXE_0x03EC9CFF.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0x03EC9CFF.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 96
People i've got great news i have found a crack that lets you use TexMod in the full game. Here is the Australian ODI Kit.

Well done, you! So we can at least mod graphical aspects. Good! It's a great start.

'Ave a virtual pint!

:cheers:

I got textmod working too I managed to extract a bat texture, if that is any help. I have no idea how you would replace the textures though.

Attachments

• CRICKET2009.EXE_0xB4796F05.png
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0xB4796F05.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 161
i have the gameplanet download version, so i have no problem extracting any texture....

though i can't seem to put the modified version back in... did you guys tried playing with the modified textures?

Yeah, removing the copy protection was always an option. I was working on a legal alternative though. If this works well, it'll probably save me time.

Yeah, removing the copy protection was always an option.
And just to remind everyone, it is one that won't be used on this site. People posting or requesting such things will see themselves with more infraction points than they previously had.

Yeah, removing the copy protection was always an option. I was working on a legal alternative though. If this works well, it'll probably save me time.

So have you found a way to do it without touching the copy protection? That way, everything is legal and above board. :)

Yes, I have but it'll take some time. I'm busy with something else currently.

Some question for the modders!

Can we edit the edges speed and is there any way to save your custom fields to use in next match?and also is there any way alter outfield speed?

I'm no modder, but I'd imagine there are editable values for that lot if the guys can work with the w32 file.

Can someone please help me on how to put the real names? I open up Wii Scrubber 1.4 and load the ISO, but what do i do after that :S ? i just see some options like to scrub or trim the ISO. Help will be appreciated, thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread