AC09 file formats

I doubt that data is stored in the w32 file. The most powerful way to modify the game doesn't involve messing around with undocumented file formats.

If the sound (for example) isn't in the W32 file, where the hell is it? :laugh

I was replying in relation to the questions asked by Allrounder18 which were related to game physics. The sound, textures, models, etc are obviously in the w32 file(unless they are procedurally generated) but that doesn't mean it is the only place you can find them.

So what's the current situation as far as PS3 editing is concerned?

So what's the current situation as far as PS3 editing is concerned?

images

Aye. You can obtain them second hand. No idea how they would work though, never used one, never will.

Sorry to burst everybody's bubbles :(
But we can't open the .w32 file as it's part of an executable which only can be linked and you can try to disassemble it, but if you're not an experienced programmer you can't do it. :(

Hi,
I have a suggestion for this downloads forum.
I dont know where to put it so i m writing here.
Since this is a new game and not many mods are created i would love to see all the mods r listed in sections.
For exa. all the AI mods go into one thread or listed in one sticky topic.
In the same way all graphical mods, roster mods, kit packs and bat mods etc. in one topic or one thread.

I m saying this becoz in the old download forum I really had problems finding mods i really want and this will help ppl to not browse through the entire forum.

This is jst a suggestion though bcoz i know it will take a good amt of work to maintain everything but it can be done easily in early stages and can be maintained afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread