AC09 file formats

Sorry Dutchad, I meant about the AI/graphics/sound and so on. The crowd's fine for me, luckily. :)

Ah cool, no that is not my realm indeed! I have such a repsect for these guys like Barmy Army et al who can dive into the inner workings of the programme and come up with the goodies. Really is amazing!:)

Ah cool, no that is not my realm indeed! I have such a repsect for these guys like Barmy Army et al who can dive into the inner workings of the programme and come up with the goodies. Really is amazing!:)

If it wasn't for them, I would've returned Cricket 07 a few days after I bought it.

How far is the cracking of the file "async.big.w32" gone at? Sorry I can't help because I know nothing about it. Without the patches, this game is only enjoyable for an year or a half. The online play is the part that is keeping the entertainment going.

I'd imagine many people will just wait and see what if anything Codies do first, you'd hate to put a lot of effort in to something that will be patched officially.

So we could be waiting a long time, since Codies don't seem to want to give us an official announcement on the ETA of a patch.

Making some progress with the .w32 file. Might be able to start importing sounds at some point in the near future.

Good stuff, Lazy. Have you heard the excellent batting sounds from Cricket Revolution's videos? They're spot on!

Either way, I'm sure you'll do a great job. What sort of sounds do you think you can edit: crowd/appeals/bat on ball, or all?

A couple of other minor things involving sound: When the bowler takes his delivery stride, there's a 'whoosh' sound, instead of the sound of a proper delivery stride - replace that, if possible. Also, lose the sound of the ball bouncing on outfield because it makes it sound as though the outfield is made of plastic.

Do you think you'll be able to make a version of your 'timing window' editor that you made for BLIC 2007 for this game?

Users who are viewing this thread