AC09 Patch open beta 1 released - download it here

how can you say that!! dont you know some of us downloaded the game from gameland. all of as are not thiefs :mad:

Don't take it personally , he said 'Perhaps you are a thief' . Either ways the problem of Piracy in Pakistan & India is a very big one. I don't expect so many people to allegedly download from Gamesplanet, Amazon, Steam etc. At least not in India & Pakistan where people are very reserved about purchasing software online not to mention the slow internet speeds make it a big hassle to download a game purchased online. In India the game is very well priced at just 10$ so why shouldn't everybody go ahead and buy it. ( heck the patches make it totally worth it :) )

Its just as simple as saying , only those who have the proper boxed retail version of the game , will have the luxury of using the patch ( at least as of now )

Installed it right now, going to try it.

Does it also fix the loading time problem for Windows Vista and 7?

Let me try it.

Calm down, even I have downloaded the gameplanet version but I also have the DVD.
The fact is, however hard it is, most of them with this problem are actually using pirated version. If you have got the legal version downloaded then wait for the final patch.

i know mate, but its very unfair when people say such things as all of us who are getting the error are pirots. Some stupid idiot have earlier suggested, that admin should banned all people who says they get the error. How stupid is that !!!

i know mate, but its very unfair when people say such things as all of us who are getting the error are pirots. Some stupid idiot have earlier suggested, that admin should banned all people who says they get the error. How stupid is that !!!

Err.. well I would say this is because of the amount of piracy we have in India (I don't have any idea about Pakistan; Sri Lanka; etc). My own friends in India always pirate A-Z related to computers... and planetcricket is a bit more stringent than it has to be but still...

YEP AGREE WITH U MATE....how did u buy it??i just bought it from ebay for like 1500/= ,works extremely fine for me

YEP AGREE WITH U MATE....how did u buy it??i just bought it from ebay for like 1500/= ,works extremely fine for me
He purchased on gamesplanet if I am right. Even I purchased on games planet but the good thing is I also got my DVD shipped to Germany from India and the lucky part is it is 100% genuine :)

Yes, we get it. No one is calling those who bought the game through an online site a pirate, but the vast majority of people getting that error didn't buy it, so you are going to have to stop taking those posts personally, they aren't directed at you diaskasun.

I think we all need to be careful that this doesn't turn into some kind of poosionous thread that could lead nowhere.

Each individual knows whether they have a legal version or not and if somebody says they have then that is good enough for me as I have no way of proving otherwise and no urge to do so.

It is a shame for the people who have a legal download version that they cannot enjoy the patch but that is also the case for the console users.

The patch will come for them too. I remember all the hubbabaloo that was here around June when everyone was so desperate for this game and the forums were full of people waiting for reports from the test days. That time is long gone and people are happily playing the game.

The time will come soon enough when all this will be forgotten too. Enjoy what you have and keep cool!:)

Yes, we get it. No one is calling those who bought the game through an online site a pirate, but the vast majority of people getting that error didn't buy it, so you are going to have to stop taking those posts personally, they aren't directed at you diaskasun.

People who actually pirate the game are smart but the end user mostly is not that smart. So I think it would serve nice if a message is displayed when a person with pirated copy tries to install the patch. The patch should read his computer name I.P. address and log it back to transmission or Codies with a serious warning :P

chavanak added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

it say's patch not compatible with installed version?
Where did you purchase the game?

ohhhhh itz too bad....first of all downloaded the pirate copy via net,then i just ordered the game just to support code masters.....until yesterday i was using the pirate copy,thank god i ordered the original version ;) by the way wer do u live mate???i hope ur problem will be solved

So you bought the original game to support Codemasters????? :eek:
Or yourself? :)

It's real stupid to think that we feel for you members who are coming out to say that you 'pirated' the game, but then you are supposedly supporting Transmission Games and Codies' for purchasing the legal copy.

Either way, you've just pirated a game.

It's real stupid to think that we feel for you members who are coming out to say that you 'pirated' the game, but then you are supposedly supporting Transmission Games and Codies' for purchasing the legal copy.

Either way, you've just pirated a game.

Well I think purchasing the game after trying is BS. I have not seen people who get the pirated version and then purchase the retail one. This is the same with iPhone applications.

chavanak added 5 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Oh! and btw anyone still waiting for Cricket Revolution? :P Think that game even after release (if it ever gets released) will not take off since almost all areas in Ashes has been patched

Users who are viewing this thread