AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

Someone might want to tell them the Xbox did not go into Submission.

Playstation sends reports throughout the process, so you can fix things as they arise, Xbox does not (this adds time to the resubmission process if it is required.).
Fegan from the Q&A video - "But we're getting updates from Microsoft on a daily basis" - so that's not true either?

Fegan from the Q&A video - "But we're getting updates from Microsoft on a daily basis" - so that's not true either?

Ah, no.... as far as I know Microsoft do not do that, Sony do.

Microsoft have three phases, 1) get the submission right (paperwork, etc..), 2) TRC testing, then 3) functional testing.

They give you a report after each of those phases are complete, each is a gateway for the next, fail one and you get chucked out.

You can ask Microsoft to do a pre-certification check but that is not a submission.

So are we confirming that they are publically lying?

Mikeymerren can correct me if this has *recently* changed (as in the MS process).

PS: Don't ask that like it's the first time... June 21st anyone? July anyone?

Last edited:
Mikeymerren can correct me if this has *recently* changed.

PS: Don't say that like it's the first time... June 21st anyone? July anyone?

Not forgotten at all but they had some kind of reason to be able to say....what we meant was.....bla..bla.....but this is then absolutely stone dead lying.

Without flogging the very dead horse, last time they *knew* it was not possible to make it and maintained the lie, even at Lords to Barmy's face.

When they said July they also *knew* they were lying.

This is all aimed at us and keeping/gaining pre-orders.

Ross,

What's Nintendo like during the submission of a game?

'Ashes Cricket 2013' was said to be releasing on the Wii U, but they haven't mentioned it in either of the Q and A videos. Do you think they have completely scrapped it on Wii U?

Ross,

What's Nintendo like during the submission of a game?

'Ashes Cricket 2013' was said to be releasing on the Wii U, but they haven't mentioned it in either of the Q and A videos. Do you think they have completely scrapped it on Wii U?

Nintendo are completely different. If it is compliant then they let you release it. A bit like Apple in that regard.

I think a PC only release is the only thing that seem realistic considering that they dont have to do get any certifications for that and they can supply the patches for it sooner than consoles too.

----------

I still preordered it because of cash on delivery policy of flipkart. They have not taken any money, just booked my order and I'll get it if it releases on time. Else i wont loose anything ;)

I think a PC only release is the only thing that seem realistic considering that they dont have to do get any certifications for that and they can supply the patches for it sooner than consoles too.

----------

I still preordered it because of cash on delivery policy of flipkart. They have not taken any money, just booked my order and I'll get it if it releases on time. Else i wont loose anything ;)

And, what does that mean? Flipkart giving out a release date?

Yup, it certainly does not mean anything. I just hope they don't delay it to September. Saving for GTA V special edition for PS3 , won't get Ashes 13 if it coincide with GTA.

Users who are viewing this thread