AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

Yup, it certainly does not mean anything. I just hope they don't delay it to September. Saving for GTA V special edition for PS3 , won't get Ashes 13 if it coincide with GTA.

Oh. :p
By the way things are looking right now, it could well be August end or even September.

Real ashes was amazing one of the best days cricket I have seen for a while vs Ashes 2013 video game, nothing simple as that. :facepalm

From their earlier article:
"The stadia are also all licensed, and this is the first time the MCG has ever officially featured in a videogame. " - soooo irritating.... we've had the MCG, SCG, etc... in no less than three videogames, lies, lies, lies....

Funny how they'll stoop to dobbing on you to Cricket Australia, while they're pulling crap like that.

I'm assuming you played at the G in AFL Live - and I know some of the Trickstar boys have so it's not even an oversight or mistake, just a straight out lie :mad

----------

Funny how they'll stoop to dobbing on you to Cricket Australia, while they're pulling crap like that.

Hence the report button in Cricket Academy.

Never thought it would be used to report sexy players :)

Just got a mail from flipkart saying that Ashes Cricket 2013 is available in stock now and that the stock is very limited so place your order soon. Good news I guess :)

Yeah, sure it is.. Anyway, which platform?

Yeah, sure it is.. Anyway, which platform?

I checked the ps3 and pc platforms and they are available. Flipkart specifically mentioned that they have the product in stock which means the game should be releasing soon then. Wonder if I should pre-order. Pc for 1499 and ps3 for 2999. :)

You understand they haven't submitted the game for Playstation3, right?

I checked the ps3 and pc platforms and they are available. Flipkart specifically mentioned that they have the product in stock which means the game should be releasing soon then. Wonder if I should pre-order. Pc for 1499 and ps3 for 2999. :)

This doesnt sound right. I suggest you hold it out. Even Amazon thought they had the product, and we all know what happened. Anyways, I wouldn't imagine India being the only country to get the game....specially since there is no news about a UK or AUS release. Be careful.

yeah..even i got mail from flipkart about pc version ..usually flipkart does this maximum 1month before releasing product ..but again they said product in stock...all in all we are not too far away from cricket game..if not early , it will surely release before 15 aug..now its time for pre order..stuart broad playing ashes last week,now reliable sourse flipkart saying its in stock taking pre orders and waiting for release date to deliver..i think 505 ready with atleast pc game for sure and its their strategy to get 2bites of cherry because of two ashes this year..they know they cant compete with cricket 14 so this strategy made for ross so that ross delays his game to october when most people will not have money left to buy any game because of gta,fifa,ashes..???
Ross you have to do something otherwise cricket crazy guys will go for ashes,fifa,gtav and there will be no money left for cricket14..

Last edited:
There will be a lot of money for Cricket 14 regardless :D

i hope so but that is unlikely considering gtaV+fifa+ashes will be releasing together...but surely ur game deserves more..but u can do alot by giving us release date before ashes releases so that guys will wait bit more for big ant and save money for cricket 14..

Agreed, gtaV and Fifa... with Ashes, don't base your opinion on a retailer saying they have copies. They don't.

Remember Amazon on the 19th saying they would ship copies.....

Users who are viewing this thread