AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

Those screens look better taking in they are very low in quality for obvious reasons.
I'd repeat you can't judge a game based on a low-quality screenshot(s).Ok,they might not look as good as BA 14 but still thrashing out negative response would not make it any better.If we can't encourage atleast not discourage.Move on people.

IGN will probably be like "Worst sports game we've ever played! 6/10"

(I've not seen anything yet)

Which dill gave it 1?

Which dill just gave it a 10!!! :facepalm

The worst game from official reviewers (Big Rigs Racing) had a large number of 10's from users.. but mostly, and obviously, from the publisher or one of those 'pay for good press' services, or people just trying to make a funny review.

^^^^
That review's pretty spot on I would say.

Ross' reluctance is becoming ever more clear...

...and my bowler has managed to run up, change his mind about the choice of bowl, proceed to walk back down the crease and then bowl the ball behind his back. It?s hilarious, but also shocking in its shonkiness.

That is the HOLY GRAIL of glitches... Someone HAS to get that on YouTube ASAP :eek:

Is there somebody big on youtube who reviews terrible games for fun? They'd probably love this game. I genuinely think this could be the worst game of 2013

Yet the reviewer doesn't know about DB14.

They can only know when Tru Blu get to work. So far other than hearing about Tru Blu from Ross there hasn't been anything heard from them.

Users who are viewing this thread