AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

What a load of garbage.

The only thing that interests me regarding this game is the new line and length bowling system, is that what the yellow line is for you reckon?

Isn't that the control for selecting the line? Tapping left/right to move the 'line' and then select length during the run-up?

Well we're not sure. Ross speculated it was the debug line and it didn't appear on the "gameplay" video.

Then I wouldn't imagine it is 'debugging' - you'd hope that they had a clean build to show off.

Yes and no. You can keep a debugging overlay on and disable it later. You might do that too if the cursor solution is causing some of the memory leakage and framerate issues.
Maybe Mike can weigh in and help us out here.

and this is the revolutionary line and length system folks!!! move a line left n right, select your line. then move a line up and down, and select your length!! this has changed cricket gaming forever!! i cant think of any other features that would improve cricket games further!!

Oh Ashes Cricket 13 makers allow me to make overlay(scoreboard at the bottom of screen). If you want please give me all the templates the files etc. I shall be very thankful to you

Users who are viewing this thread