AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

Why on earth have they used that pic!!! Who is authorising this stuff!!!!

The lad on work experience def needs a talking too!!

Marketing seems disastrous!Can't they release some more decent screenshots for that rather than using the reversed bat pic.

Naah, no trailer yet. This is turning out to be a hopeless situation. Block some important licences and make a mess out of it. Who on Earth acts so stupid? 505 does, though.

I just picked up a copy of Sport magazine at London bridge station , see marketing campaign rolling into action...

Game on | Sport magazine Issue 309

How difficult is it really to get a pic of the game without the floating head and bat actually held correctly??? It baffles me no end they are using the same buggy pic to promote the game in the media.

On a serious note, what sort of credibility is the game left with when it talks about "authentic experience" and all that, and folks actually see the bat held the wrong way and a floating head doing the job of a wkt keeper :facepalm

Well fancy that :rolleyes..no preview from E3 even though Ashes13 twittered to say to stay tuned......

.....although I did predict it would be like this. Apparently they are using the same PR company that is involved for the North Korean Tourist Board.

505 Games posted the following on their facebook page.
"E3 2013 was amazing!Great job Overkill, Starbreeze, Serellan, EKO, Trickstar, Codeglue, Munkyfun, ReLogic, and Zootfly for making awesome games for us to show!"

https://facebook.com/505Games/posts

Last edited:
Well fancy that :rolleyes..no preview from E3 even though Ashes13 twittered to say to stay tuned......

.....although I did predict it would be like this. Apparently they are using the same PR company that is involved for the North Korean Tourist Board.

Iv lost the plot with this lot!

Nothing makes sence! Ross still says console version is miles away! PC version basically will be a mess when comes out but peopl can mod it.

How on earth can you cock this up so bad!

It would have literally taken me 3mins to photoshop that stupid reverse-sticker bat into resembling a proper cricket bat and I would've done it for free. That's the most annoying thing about that article, and I make Naveenncc comedy-art for giggles... Amateur hour marketing.

Users who are viewing this thread