AFL 2006

Ive followed football(AFL) since i was 4years old,played for 12 years.
Even i have trouble with the stupid umpires so how on earth will anyone else in this world learn to love our game.
Its the main reason why it will struggle to take off anywhere else but Australia.
I hear its getting popular in Sth Africa but i cant see it ever going global.

I think Hall's always been utterly crap personally. His a muppet.

I'm shocked the game was so close, I thought West Coast would take it by about 10 goals. West Coast looked much better on paper.

wfdu_ben91 said:
I think Hall's always been utterly crap personally. His a muppet.

I'm shocked the game was so close, I thought West Coast would take it by about 10 goals. West Coast looked much better on paper.
hall crap? what are you on mate. He is one if not the best forward in the game

Last edited:
Barry Hall is pretty good. However, I'd put Jonathan Brown, Matthew Lloyd, Brendan Fevola, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Alan Didak or Brad Johnson ahead of him and I'd rather watch a guy like Richo play anyway (Richo good = awe; Richo bad = laughs).

Browny will dead set win the brownlow seeing how well he did in this years count up until he was injured.

angryangy said:
Barry Hall is pretty good. However, I'd put Jonathan Brown, Matthew Lloyd, Brendan Fevola, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Alan Didak or Brad Johnson ahead of him and I'd rather watch a guy like Richo play anyway (Richo good = awe; Richo bad = laughs).
yeh i agree with those players being better cept didak maybe, but you definatly don't call barry hall bad... I still remember richo missing from 5Metres lol, i was like :whip

???

Hall is a proven matchwinner at Sydney, having inspired his teammates to victory many times since he's been there. And you can't say he doesn't handle the prssure of big games either, remembering he kicked four goals for the Saints. He just had an off day in front of goal and was beaten by a gun defender in Glass for pretty much the entire game.

Oh God, Essendon have done awesomely this week. The league let them put cancer stricken star Adam Ramanauskas on their rookie list, then they got Brisbane's Mal Michael to cancel his retirement and sign a 2 year deal with them and now they've somehow drafted 4 amazing and fast midfielders and the player much touted as the best centre half forward since Nick Riewoldt.

Users who are viewing this thread