AFL 2006

damnit, bad luck bombers, we were goin for the draft pick anyway!!

It was good to see Geelong show some spirit in the second half. I don't think I can be part of the Kent Kingsley Krew any longer. 1 handball, 1 kick and 1 mark. That is a horrible return. Nathan Ablett showed a few good signs and Tom Lonergan in defence was good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well Im not a geelong supporter, but you should trade him.
He has always been overrated(not anymore) and he is an average player.
He gives nothing to your team and there is no point keeping him around.

genghis_khan said:
Give it up brad Geelong don't deserve to play finals football with the crap we've served up this season. Even if we did sneak in we would be making up the numbers, too many things need fixing...it's glaring the difference in skills between Geelong and Melbourne (top 4 team).
I know, I just want my tip and my money

Sman-21 said:
eagles didnt just lose they were smashed :happy :happy :happy
And they're a game clear on top of the ladder
icon14.gif

Cricket_60 said:
And that is an excuse for their abysmal performance today?
How we played today doesn't make a difference to our chances at a flag, Freo had everything to play for- we will beat Richmond, we will finish top and I'm very confident in our ability to lift our game against good sides when it matters.

Just because the opposition has everything to play for, is not an excuse for a 10 goal loss.

I reckon that it was still just a slip up, maybe arrogance because of thier ladder position, but I would still firmly back WCE to make the grand final.

After all, Freo wont make the GF, Adelaide are playing crap, Melbourne might not be good enough and 5th-8th would be very lucky considering they would be playing most, if not all of thier finals interstate.

What makes you so sure Freo wont make the Grand Final? They've beaten the two clear favourites in the past 3 weeks. Winning it is another matter all together though. :p

As for the Eagle's, there are no excuses. I do agree with Brad on one point though, they have recovered from floggings in the past and have won 3 outta the last 4 games after Derby's.

Users who are viewing this thread