AFL Fremantle Dockers Through Season 2008

Haha, CARN THE DEES. NAB Cup grand final, here we come!

Shame we can't perform better in real life. We look woeful this season.

Good start to your story, but as other people have pointed out Footy Fanatic has updated lists and is very easy to use and very detailed and clean stats. You can also easily access and edit their database with all of the players, and edit skills, right foot kicking, handballing, marking, passing, tagging, height, weight, town of birth, etc.

Haha, CARN THE DEES. NAB Cup grand final, here we come!

Shame we can't perform better in real life. We look woeful this season.

Good start to your story, but as other people have pointed out Footy Fanatic has updated lists and is very easy to use and very detailed and clean stats. You can also easily access and edit their database with all of the players, and edit skills, right foot kicking, handballing, marking, passing, tagging, height, weight, town of birth, etc.

Yeh totally agree, much better game

Thanks for the comments guys. But since as i said before i played total aussie rules throughout the whole pre season, i will use that for the final pre season update which is agaisnt geelong at skilled stadium. Than i will move on to the actual season, speaking of which i will play now with footy fanatic fx. Thanks for the comments everyone and i hope you like the inserted images, pre match intervies, and the banner.

Hey everyone unfortunately the pre season is cut short:(. I can't do the final match against geelong because th cuts didn't work. So be ready for the round 1 match against port adelaide. update ASAP. By the way i couldnt get the 2008 fixture for footy fanatic so it will have to do:D

Hey everyone unfortunately the pre season is cut short:(. I can't do the final match against geelong because th cuts didn't work. So be ready for the round 1 match against port adelaide. update ASAP. By the way i couldnt get the 2008 fixture for footy fanatic so it will have to do:D

If you give me half an hour, i might be able to make the 2008 Fixture for you? If you want me too.?

Awesome mate that would be great:D. I haven't played the first match yet. So i changed my mind, but if you all want to know.freo got thumped buy 50 odd points against the cats at skilled stadium. On the final NAB pre season practice match.:( so that was the to be update which couldnt happen.

Awesome mate that would be great:D. I haven't played the first match yet. So i changed my mind, but if you all want to know.freo got thumped buy 50 odd points against the cats at skilled stadium. On the final NAB pre season practice match.

ok, i just checked, i dont think i will be able to do the 2008 Fixture sorry mate. Footy Fanatic FX is a bit different from Footy Fanatic

I will update tommorow. I have played the match against port round 1 and everything is done. So look forward to the updates tommorow everyone. Good night.

Users who are viewing this thread