Afridi - Brainless Slogger or Marvellous Hitter?

Mindless or Brilliant?

• Mindless

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Brilliant

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
Dogs are great, but unfortunately I would want enough space and a garden for a dog, no point getting some tiny little yappy thing that wouldn't scare a kitten. After spending two years working in a pet shop, one of my biggest hatreds in the world is cat owners, specifically the ones that think that Tiddles is some kind of human being :rolleyes:

To keep it on topic.... if cats made more of an effort to change their underlying fallabilities instead of just accepting the status quo and milking the attention then maybe I would change my tune slightly :p

Don't forget that the dog i'm talking about is a quality all-rounder but his Ashes series was ruined by burdening him with the captaincy when the more suitable option of Strauss the Chinchilla would have been the better option. Damn you've ruined me Jeremy!

And seeing as we're onto a new page i'll just re-iterate for Blazer; I don't hate Afridi, I hate his cricket. If you want an argument with me then you are not going to get one. If you can't accept that some people just don't agree with you then that's your problem and not mine.

evertonfan said:
Don't forget that the dog i'm talking about is a quality all-rounder but his Ashes series was ruined by burdening him with the captaincy when the more suitable option of Strauss the Chinchilla would have been the better option. Damn you've ruined me Jeremy!

And seeing as we're onto a new page i'll just re-iterate for Blazer; I don't hate Afridi, I hate his cricket. If you want an argument with me then you are not going to get one. If you can't accept that some people just don't agree with you then that's your problem and not mine.
Mate, I have no problem whatsoever with your views. I respect them. I'm just wondering why you hate Afridi's type of cricket so much!

Oh, and brilliant post by Zorax. Glad he could find the time to write why people love Afridi so much. Well done yaar!

Users who are viewing this thread