images.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Bangladesh-Kit.jpg
    Bangladesh-Kit.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 17
  • dutch_delight_mar_31_2014.jpg
    dutch_delight_mar_31_2014.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 9
@Aggz, why you have removed you old stuffs ? (stadiums, kits, etc).

RR kitpack now released!

Something for the tournament favourites..

KXIP-Splash_zps8155f034.png

Splash image inspired by Biggs

Eh, probably the easiest kit of the season. Not something I had fun making (cause it's too damn simple) but I've tweaked in every single detail including the KXIP lion under the sponsor (as you can see in the splash).

So, how many likes can we get for the new index? :wave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

were is download link bro

Punjab kit look's fabulous. :clap

----------

were is download link bro

He hasn't released the Punjab kit yet. If you're asking about Rajasthan kit then he has linked the download in that post.

KXIP kitpack now released!

Been busy of late, so sorry for the delay guys. Anyway, last kit then, here goes..

KKR-Splash_zps643631e6.png

Initially the first kit I made for the season, hopefully I've replicated the design perfectly. And oh you must be wondering where the design on the sleeves is but it came to my notice only after I watched their next game.

So which kit did you like the most? ;)

RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

Attachments

• Kolkata Knight Riders 2014.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 164
Last edited:
kxip kitpack now released!

been busy of late, so sorry for the delay guys. Anyway, last kit then, here goes..

kkr-splash_zps643631e6.png

splash image inspired by biggs

initially the first kit i made for the season, hopefully i've replicated the design perfectly. And oh you must be wondering where the design on the sleeves is but it came to my notice only after i watched their next game.

rate_zpsbb4781c4.png

thanks great work

----------

KXIP kitpack now released!

Been busy of late, so sorry for the delay guys. Anyway, last kit then, here goes..

KKR-Splash_zps643631e6.png

Initially the first kit I made for the season, hopefully I've replicated the design perfectly. And oh you must be wondering where the design on the sleeves is but it came to my notice only after I watched their next game.

RATE_zpsbb4781c4.png

WHEN it will release ?

KKR kitpack now released!

And to sum it all up..

IPLKitpack-SPLASH_zps6947bd0a.png

Includes all the 8 kit packs and a bonus IPL umpire kit. It'd take you just one click to live the IPL bonanza in C09 (obviously after I release it :p)!

So how many likes to sum up the whole season? :)

Attachments

• IPL Kitpack 2014.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread