AI Extreme patch released

Satish do release patchV2.I love this patch.It's awsome.If you can decrease edges by 5-10% depending on pitch and weather and increase cpu pacing in test matches so that run rate is from 3.25-4.5 per over it would be awsome.Some observations which i came across.
1.Misfields were definitely reduced by 90%
2.The outfiled was comparitively slower and better than other patches.See if you can slow it down a little bit more if possible.
3.Bowling was good with some balls being bowled outside off and also shortpitched.
4.One thing i observed is when cpu is batting some shots like side push of a yorker or some defensive shots seems to have absolutely no power at all.Ball jsut seems to crawl after hitting bat.Please increase the power of some defensive shots 5-10%
5.I was playing as Australia VS India in Medium mode and Aus (me) scored 310.When cpu is chasing it lost around 120 runs 4 wickes in 18 overs and Dravid and Yuvaraj consolidated innings.Dravid is run out for 61 out of 82 balls around 43 rd over.Dhoni came and hit 55 of 19 balls and India won with 3 balls left.Yuvaraj remained unbeaten on 73 of 120 odd ballls.The weird thing is Yuvaraj never tried to hit or go for runs even after 40 overs also.He is leaving some balls bowled just outside off even in slog overs.He only hit one 6(49th over) and one four in between.Otherwise he is content palying defensively or a single even when the run rate asking is 13 per over which is very odd considering he is the well set batsman with full confidence.I don't know if it got something to do with the patch or just an odd thing but thought of letting you know.The match was palyed on Normal pitch in medium mode.
With all this said,yours is the best batch i have seen and can't believe this is your first time patch making.Please take our suggestions constructively and relese new patch asap.Very eagerly waiting for it.Currently using 1.1 patch and the edges are awsome to see.

WOW...thanks cricket 60 and subash (tough game mate,,,surprised the cpu managed to chase a big score like tht)
thats the kinda support that i was hoping for...well i shud say 70% of v2.0 is complete..i managed to increase cpu aggression and increase the difficulty of six hits..
currently working on outfield pacing & increasing the power of certain shots..
also i am trying to some how get the square cut going :upray
not sure if any other patcher has done it yet,but i am giving it a shot...will keep u guys posted on when i would be releasing it..thanks.

good stuff mate :clap

All I would like to see in your next patch is more edges for us bowling and less batting.

got a release date yet?

definitely by monday...maybe earlier..planning to spend most of my weekend on this..lets see how it goes..

Satish just two more things i forgot to mention earlier.

1.When bowling with a spinner symonds within first 15 overs, i think 12 th to be presise i saw 4 fielders instead of normally allowed 2 outside the circle. 2 are on leg side boundray , one outside of midwicket and one longoff. don't know whehter this happened becuase of the field settings i am using from megapatch.
2.This is most generic one i saw with other patches and without patches also.When a fastbowler bowls just short of a good length ball, if the batsman tries to pull it and the ball wraps up the pads in line with stumps(height also within stumps) and directly on middle stump also the bowler never appeals for LBW.They only appeal if it is a full length or yorker ball.So the umpire also never gives LBW.With spinners also the same.Good or just short ball bowled just outside off turn batsman plumb infront on middle stump, but bowler never appeals.I have ganguly survive like this around 10 times in bowling of vettori.It is so frustrating to see.If possible can you make bowlers appeal for everything that hits pads or something like that.Please see if at all this is possible.If then include in new version coming on Monday. Thanks

thanks for the support guys...all these points r valid and i will try my best to bring them in the patch..keep them coming..

I just played a match between India(me) and England. I won the toss and batted (thats all I have done so far)

I wasn't very confident going into bat about facing the 2nd best team on 2005 but I think I did ok. I had a bad start, Gambhir was caught at slip for 1. I then fought to recover with Tendulkar and Sehwag who lifted my total up to 1/84 by the 15th over. I then lost tendulkar for 39, caught trying to slog :( and the total was 2/89. By this time I had learned that it is better off not slogging as when sehwag had reached 60 I got impatient and tried to loft a ball that was pitched outside offstump wich ended up with him being caught at wid wicket. Dravid and Ganguly's partnership raised me to 3/200 at the 39th over mark. I then played through the inning losing dravid for a runout (73) and Ganguly also to a runout (59) Then Dhoni came in and smashed 13 off 4 delivery's before being caught at deep midwicket trying to sweep. At the end of my inning I managed to reach 6/262.

Tonight I might have a few overs before going to bed but I will report back tomorow morning with how I went.

EDIT* I decided to bowl 5 overs but ended up bowling 30. I got strauss out first ball and the wickets tumbled from there. I bowled england out for 120 :)

Last edited:
good game mate..but is bowling too easy??? were the wickets realistic i.e did u plan out your wickets or did they come easily?

satish_lastride said:
good game mate..but is bowling too easy??? were the wickets realistic i.e did u plan out your wickets or did they come easily?

No, England were in to much of a hurry, For strauss I just pitched it up and all he did was try to slog. I got three wickets from lofted BF cover drives which didn't go over the feilders and another couple from slogs. I also bowled Trescothick when I pitch it up and he tried to drive but missed. And yes the wickets did look realistic.

thanks kamran,and from wat i read abt the cpu's performance in cricket60's game,i am wondering if i should tweak its aggression at all..it seems to be pretty aggressive as it is..

A good thing about this in one day mode is that you have to be realy carefull at the start of your innings. I lost both Tendulkar and Sehwag to edges in another game I plyed today. It is just in test mode that it needs evening out.

one days more or less it is fine.other members can comment on it and give suggestions.but i think test matches every one is of the opinion that run rate should be between atleast 3.5-4.5 per over overall.If you can make outfield slower,increase the power of some defensive shots a little bit more and make the bowlers appeal for lbw's more when ball hits the pads, it will be awsome.Also make sure only 2 fielders stand outside the circle for first 15 overs in one day matches for 50 overs.Waiting for the new patch.Good luck satish

Users who are viewing this thread