AI Extreme patch released

will do..i deleted v1.1 as i thought it might cause confusion..its in my hard disk..i can upload it if u want it...

ok please do it boss. somehow i liked it very much.The only thing i think is combination of 1.1patch and its edges with outfiled slowness of patch v2.0 (no msifields)and shots strength of v2.0 will be wonderful.Just can you have a shot at this combo.I will test all scenarios for you if you can make it.

i m at office now subash..i will send the aggressive patch by mail..how long will u stay in the forum?

Last edited:
np. send it whenever you can.i will probably be there for another hour or so and upload 1.1 patch also whenevr you have time.

here u go mate..v 1.1 uploaded again..i have sent aggressive cpu patch to ur mail id...post ur comments...

Attachments

• AI Extreme 1.1.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 13
satish_lastride said:
thanks mate...was it better than the beta version tht i sent u?

Yeah, I'm just wondering why I couldn't pick up any wickets.

cant wait for the game, i have Cricket 2005 and already i am sick of it. A little rumour has been going around that Cricket 2006 is being developed in Australia. The new featured are ....

- Career Mode- Follow your team through sucess and failure for 15 years with trading players
- Improved Faces
- Licenced Bats
- All Licenced Kits
- Licenced Tournaments ( World Cup, ICC TROPHY, Sharjah Cup etc, etc )
- Updated "Create a Player". You are able to take a picture of yourself from your computer and put an accurate face of you on the game

Thats all with more updates coming

subhash_i said:
Please send it to me satish the aggressive A.I patch.I would like to test that one also.Also please let me know if that one has slow outfield of patch v2.0 or not.Personally i just think you can have a temp. patch one which combines V1.1 patch pacing with power shots of v2.0 and outfield slowness it would be good.But do please send me the second patch which has aggressiveness by cpu and also how is the run rate for test matches on that one.I will test all the patches and can give you more details.

Also if you think AI will be too aggressive, then i think in the present patch v2.0 , if you can edit the short pitch, short of length balls just outisde off stump,good length and yorkers on off and middle stump or just outside off and give cpu chance so that it can atleast try for single, (need not be successful every time)it would take care of the issue( three scenarios which i mentioned earlier in my PM ).I think it will be exactly 50-50% chance for both human and cpu. In my match there were around 80-85 balls of these types and all cpu could manage is not more than 10-15 runs.If cpu has fair chance and could atleast scored 30-40 runs around 40-50% success rate the match woud have been very competetive.See if this is possible if u can.

By the way i cannot find V1.1 patch in any of the downloads.What happende to it?
okay subash..wat i have done is,
i have increased CPU aggression,
increased edges..
and increased the range of shots of cpu for outside off & short of length balls...
i just replaced the old file with newer AI Extreme file in the 1st page of the thread..try it and post ur comments...hers's the link for the same...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19041

all those who downloaded my patch.!!!
pls redownload it frm my thread cuz i added a coupla updates tht shud make it more enjoyable & realistic..thanks :cool:..here's the link below..

satish_lastride said:
how do u usually get ur wickets??? do u think i shud increase the edges???

I don't know, it's up to you. Ask other people using the patch and see what they think :D

Users who are viewing this thread