AI Extreme patch released

Human bowling is good mate.Only thing is since this new patch is not offering any edges picking up wickets is becoming little hard as most of the wickets are got when cpu slogs for a big hit and end up caught.I could get a wicket by bowled though which was awsome as shewag went for a big hit for yorker ball by moving outside legstump and being bowled.All others were catches of slog hits.There were lot of times when players played and missed especially for some balls just outside off but there were no edges.In 1.1 patch we used to get some edges once in a while (actually good number.tone those down by 5-10% depending on pitch)for these kind of balls.They shouldn't always result in a wicket being caught by keeper, slip or gully (sometimes it just flews of edge and went for boundary which is very nice) but you feel very encouraged and try to bowl as good as you can.The swing, spin all are good and if you can increase these little bit more it will be still better.If not you can leave as it is.

okay mate..i'll work on the edges as soon as i can..i'll try to fine tune swing & spin too..keep them coming..

Have noticed a lack of power for the back foot square drive wondering if this could be looked at.

Thanking you
:o)

hi satish, i will be using the patch you sent me and let you know about the fine leg shot but in the mean time please work on getting edges of 1.1v patch into the new one and also as some one mentioned check the back foot square drive also.

Satish, enjoying your patch - love the way the outfield as been slowed down, not every ball that's hit goes flying to the boundary which makes the game more realistic.

Oh also wondering if the straight drive can be played into gaps (when field is up) more often than current situation allows.

All-in-all, as i mentioned enjoying your work.

okay...i was just wondering whether u had recvd it or not..thanks..let me know how it plays...i will work on these issues over the weekend buddy..
i think the glance shot is a direct result of increasing the AI pacing cuz i see tht issue in some other patches on the forum as well..i will fix it ASAP..
keep them coming...

Hi satish,

I played with the patch you sent to mail id and the fine leg shot is tweaked well this time.Cpu scored 13 boundaries in that region out of total around 35-40 balls played in the region in 50 overs one day which is pretty good considering earlier it would have been 25+.so its a good fix mate.However most of those boundaries were scored of spinners( around 8-9).With fast bowlers we have different kinds of shots like straight drive, defend ,square fine leg or even trying a six shot.But with spinners most of the time cpu is playing only shot towards fine leg and they are going too fine.
If possible please see if you can give cpu more options while playing yorkers in spinners bowling.For fast bowlers it is perfect.
One more shot is for good length ball on off and middle stump whenever straight drive is played 90% of the time it just goes to fileder in the circle on right side(like cover, extra cover).Very rarely it goes to logon or straight down the wicket.Again if the ball is outside off or on legside or anwhere else we can play all kinds of shots.Only good length ball on off and middle stump is giving little problem.Please tweak it kittle bit.Also backfoot square cut needs little more power.
You mentioned i wont be seeing any edges but actualy i saw 2-3 edges with this patch.Waiting when we can see the edges of 1.1 patch in this one.
I don't know if you have modified little bit more but bowling is very good with this patch especially fast and medium pacers.Along with varied line and length the yorkers also seem to reduce little bit.However spinners of cpu are
still bowling yorkers.For human bowling it can't be any better than this.
I think one last effort with couple of modified shots and edges should all be needed now to finish your patch.I hope you can finish it this weekend.If you need any beta testing let me know.We have a hurricane coming to our state here and no office.For next 3 days i will help you as much as i canif we don't lose power.We should have minimal impact with the storm.

hey subash,as long as i have critics like u,i am pretty sure that i can deliver that perfect patch,everyone is striving to make..excellent observations yet again mate..too good :clap
i knew tht the fine leg shot would be better,but i frankly didnt expect edges on this one,cuz i never touched those values...must be cuz of the shots i edited..now tht we are seeing a few edges i'll go ahead and increase the edge values..tht shud give it the feel of v1.1..
i'll also try modifying the cpu bowling and see how it turns out..
so can i take it that this patch is better than the updated v2.0...if so i'll just go ahead and use this as the base patch for modification instead of v2.0..
are u in louisiana? cuz i work for an american concern and we spk to the clients a lot abt the katrina and rita storms..take care mate..
hoping to hearing from ya..

halls said:
Satish, enjoying your patch - love the way the outfield as been slowed down, not every ball that's hit goes flying to the boundary which makes the game more realistic.

Oh also wondering if the straight drive can be played into gaps (when field is up) more often than current situation allows.

All-in-all, as i mentioned enjoying your work.
thanks buddy..glad that u r enjoying my patch..i am working on an update,that i shud be completing over the weekend..i'll definitely take in the points u mentioned...keep them coming..thanks..

Hey satish, I was just wondering if you could edit the direction of the cover drive to go more through the covers.

Cricket_60 said:
Hey satish, I was just wondering if you could edit the direction of the cover drive to go more through the covers.
hey buddy..no probs..i'll look into it..i am working on a new update...the new patch shud have most strokes redited completely..cover drive wud be one among them..
keep them coming..thanks.

satish_lastride said:
hey buddy..no probs..i'll look into it..i am working on a new update...the new patch shud have most strokes redited completely..cover drive wud be one among them..
keep them coming..thanks.

Good news! Thanks for editing the cover drive, got a release date yet?

latest by monday...i will work on it over the weekend...i am trying to make this my best release so far...so i'll make sure tht most issues are resolved before i release it...
thanks for the support mate...

satish_lastride said:
latest by monday...i will work on it over the weekend...i am trying to make this my best release so far...so i'll make sure tht most issues are resolved before i release it...
thanks for the support mate...

lol no problem, can't wait for the release :D

one of my suggestions is to make a one day patch that u average at the 15 over mark between 50-90 depending on the pitch, 30 over mark 120-150, 50 over mark 220-300 depending on the pitch.
also a test match patch that u average per over is 3-4 depending on the pitch.

i have tried your last patch and the batting for cpu and human need to me more aggressive. Thats why l suggest two patches one for one dayers the other for test.
i hope u like my suggestions or just make one patch where u average between 3-6 per over.

Users who are viewing this thread