AI Extreme patch released

I am in texas,Dallas satish.Please use the patch you sendme as base one.If you feel you can handle it see if you can alter some ways cpu chases target depending on situation or setting a target. Rght now the way it is also looks ok to me.Np.Once if the patch is ready and want me to test before releasing, please send it to me(it's kind of a way where i can get to use the patch as quickly as possible.can't wait).Just alter few shots, edges which people observed and take care of spinner bowling too many yorkers problem .If there is a chance you can increase swing, seam and spin for human and cpu bowlers please add it.
I normally play cricket games in a different weird way satish.I don't mind losing a match to cpu or not able to win some matches.For these patch modifications i am sometimes using gamchanger to see how cpu plays so that i can give more suggestions.After coming to usa i even rarely had a chance to watch my fav. sachin batting any more.It's very rare i get a chance to see matches .Only these games keep me connected to it.Even when batting i would feel happy, if cpu bowled a brilliant ball on or outside off , i tried to drive on up, got an edge and caught in a slip or gully rather than i just beat the heck out of it and in the end just felt bored and got caught on a boundary.I play cricket to have a feel of it becuase i miss it so much.
You helped us in every possible way by working on all suggestions and for that i appreciate you a lot.You made it a decent game and more enjoyable.Great work indeed and thanks you so much

thanks subash...i was frustrated with the way EA makes cricket games and even thought tht they shud give up this title,but after reading how such games help ppl like u stay in touch with ur fav sport,i feel different cuz they are atleast serving the purpose of making the game stay in the minds and grasps of ardent fans..
and i feel happy tht my patch helps u enjoy the game even more...and as i said earlier my work shud get better and better as long as i have healthy criticism such as urs..

Thanks satish can i get the beta patch (if possible)of the newversion as soon as possible.also in the two fsh files is the big one with 150 k is for batting and the other one with 40k data is bowling .also which one has the slow outfield code put in. just curious to know.

i'll send the beta version in by evening tomorrow mate..as u said the 150k one is for batting..41k one is for field physics and AI pacing..

actually the small file does the most..it modifies edges,ai pacing..cursor size..cpu batting & bowling style etc...

the 150k files basically mangages shot style,direction,etc...almost evrything else i.e field physics to AI pacing,cursor size,edges etc are edited in the 40k file..

ok understood.thaks for the info.thought it was in the reverse looking by the size of the files

subhash_i said:
I am in texas,Dallas satish.Please use the patch you sendme as base one.If you feel you can handle it see if you can alter some ways cpu chases target depending on situation or setting a target. Rght now the way it is also looks ok to me.Np.Once if the patch is ready and want me to test before releasing, please send it to me(it's kind of a way where i can get to use the patch as quickly as possible.can't wait).Just alter few shots, edges which people observed and take care of spinner bowling too many yorkers problem .If there is a chance you can increase swing, seam and spin for human and cpu bowlers please add it.
I normally play cricket games in a different weird way satish.I don't mind losing a match to cpu or not able to win some matches.For these patch modifications i am sometimes using gamchanger to see how cpu plays so that i can give more suggestions.After coming to usa i even rarely had a chance to watch my fav. sachin batting any more.It's very rare i get a chance to see matches .Only these games keep me connected to it.Even when batting i would feel happy, if cpu bowled a brilliant ball on or outside off , i tried to drive on up, got an edge and caught in a slip or gully rather than i just beat the heck out of it and in the end just felt bored and got caught on a boundary.I play cricket to have a feel of it becuase i miss it so much.
You helped us in every possible way by working on all suggestions and for that i appreciate you a lot.You made it a decent game and more enjoyable.Great work indeed and thanks you so much
hey, are u in dallas university?

EXTREME Ai v3.0 releasing in 2 days!!!

okay ppl....the next version of my gameplay patch would be uploaded (edit) in 2 days...its been delayed to accomodate last minute tweaks..

this is my best effort so far and i think it would be liked by most..since it is special to me (also cuz one person askd me to change it!!) i am naming it slightly differently..its to be named EXTREME Ai patch ( dubbed EAi patch :p, hope its not illegal or sumthing :D)..

Features include..

1) EXTRMEly well paced outfields..

2) EXTREMEly responsive & aggressive AI..

3) EXTREMEly enjoyable bowling with realistic wickets and edges...

4) EXTREMEly wide range of powerful cricketing strokes..

In short it would be realistic & fun to play...just one request guys..
I want evryone who downloads (hope evryone does) the patch to post a comment...If its awesome let me know that,If it sucks feel free to let me know that as well & If u have no comments pls post so..looking forward to your feedback...

Satish.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread