AI Extreme patch released

cool buddy..glad that u like the patch...and oh yes i'll surely send u test versions for future patches as and when i make them..
enjoy the patch & keep them coming...

great work Satish. I love what you have done with the six shot.. very realistic.
All shots go where you want them to go with just the right amount of edges and testing bowling.
Great work and i crown you the king of AI patch makers. :happy

dazza76 said:
great work Satish. I love what you have done with the six shot.. very realistic.
All shots go where you want them to go with just the right amount of edges and testing bowling.
Great work and i crown you the king of AI patch makers. :happy

wat to say...u flattered me to the point of speechlessness..
thanks buddy :) ..keep them coming..

Last edited:
great work mate
will test it for test and club and let you know the feedback in a cpl of days
-KB

hey satish...played a complete innings wen i had time...ur patch is very impressive!! but,u can improve on the field settings da, the computer does'nt change their fields wid the anticipation of the batsman...am able to tap it or glance it to the leg side and an easy single in for taking...and still comp does'nt change fields, neither brings in fielders...so,runs are ticking all the time...the first 15-20 overs wen u have the field inside the 30 yard, the gameplay is awesome..but, it detiorates when field is spread out even in tests...so, c u can do sumthng bout it.. i like the gameplay...batting and the confidence part of a batsman..and also, again...the slip fielders are mere spectators wen spinners are bowling...plzz get that thing right...b'cuz it looks sooo stupid...i've commented on evry other patch bout this, none seem to do anything bout it...hope u can do sumthng bout it...not even a single shot goes to slip and neither does he catch it even if it does rarely.. btw..u from chennai?

ajayganesh said:
hey satish...played a complete innings wen i had time...ur patch is very impressive!! but,u can improve on the field settings da, the computer does'nt change their fields wid the anticipation of the batsman...am able to tap it or glance it to the leg side and an easy single in for taking...and still comp does'nt change fields, neither brings in fielders...so,runs are ticking all the time...the first 15-20 overs wen u have the field inside the 30 yard, the gameplay is awesome..but, it detiorates when field is spread out even in tests...so, c u can do sumthng bout it.. i like the gameplay...batting and the confidence part of a batsman..and also, again...the slip fielders are mere spectators wen spinners are bowling...plzz get that thing right...b'cuz it looks sooo stupid...i've commented on evry other patch bout this, none seem to do anything bout it...hope u can do sumthng bout it...not even a single shot goes to slip and neither does he catch it even if it does rarely.. btw..u from chennai?
thanks buddy...glad u like the patch..i was shocked by ur first review,so i am really happy that u r beginning to like it...
i'll see if i can induce more edges with spin bowling..tht shud be able to resolve the issue of slip fielders being jobless during spin bowling...
do u like the test match gameplay?...are the edges okay??? lemme know mate..

and BTW i am a chennai guy machi :cool:

Hey Satish, After you convinced me to have another go on this patch I played a Test match on a green pitch between Aus and India.

I bowled first and found that your patch really suits a green pitch. I got Gambhir and Sehwag out early to edges and was feeling good when Tendulkar misstimed an on-drive to give Mcgrath an Easy catch which made the score 6/3. Then Dravid and Ganguly created a solid partnership before Dravid was bowled by a ball that seamed in and hit his offstump. India then collapsed with Dhoni misstiming a cover drive which was caught and Kumble, Kahn and Agarkar getting edges to Gilchrist. I then bowled Ganguly after he made a nice 50 when he tried to smash Brett Lee out of the park. This left India at 73/10. The amount of edges is perfect, There were a couple at the start which got the openers and afew in the middle (ganguly snicked a couple past the keeper and slips) and then heaps at the end off the tailenders. Definatly the best patch you have made and one of the best going around at the moment :cheers

hmmm..sad tht India got bundled out so cheaply :(..but great to hear u are able to pick wickets mate :)...try having a bat buddy...it shud be difficult...dont go for too many shots outside off stump..play it like a real test match..

keep them coming..

lol there were a few lucky wickets in their ;)

I just played 20 overs batting against india in my first innings. This is just like real life batting, you've got to be really cautious about what shots to play early in the innings. I think I did ok because I survived the tough part of the innings (first 10 overs) without losing a wicket. I lost Langer for 21 to Harbijan which was an edge to dhoni. I also the lost hayden for 37 when I charged Kahn and got an edge to gully. On the final ball of the 16th over I lost Ponting for 36 when I tried to slog a pitched up ball but miss-hit it and was caught at midwicket. So after 16 overs I ended up 96/3. The Batting was fun but tough and gave me a real challenge on the green pitch. What was also great were evident signs of seam when the CPU pitched it short and I left it. On 1 ball the CPU bowled a bouncer outside Off stump which I Left but the ball seamed in a whacked into the batsmen :eek: Great batting and Bowling patch Satish :clap :D

This patch is very good and only six hit shot is needed to made harder as if you just start hitting then suddenly games becomes easier as every second ball is going for boundries so if you can change this then your patch is really cool.

Cricket_60 said:
lol there were a few lucky wickets in their

I just played 20 overs batting against india in my first innings. This is just like real life batting, you've got to be really cautious about what shots to play early in the innings. I think I did ok because I survived the tough part of the innings (first 10 overs) without losing a wicket. I lost Langer for 21 to Harbijan which was an edge to dhoni. I also the lost hayden for 37 when I charged Kahn and got an edge to gully. On the final ball of the 16th over I lost Ponting for 36 when I tried to slog a pitched up ball but miss-hit it and was caught at midwicket. So after 16 overs I ended up 96/3. The Batting was fun but tough and gave me a real challenge on the green pitch. What was also great were evident signs of seam when the CPU pitched it short and I left it. On 1 ball the CPU bowled a bouncer outside Off stump which I Left but the ball seamed in a whacked into the batsmen Great batting and Bowling patch Satish

thanks cricket60..great u enjoyed batting as well..thanks for ur support mate..enjoy the patch...

Hero said:
This patch is very good and only six hit shot is needed to made harder as if you just start hitting then suddenly games becomes easier as every second ball is going for boundries so if you can change this then your patch is really cool.

thanks hero..i agree that the six shot cud be made a little harder...will work on it mate..

Cowburn199 said:
My e-mail address is [email protected] when you would like me to test just e-mail me

hey cowburn..will send u all the test patches tht i will be making in the future...thanks for the help mate..

keep them coming ppl...

Last edited:
hey da...my 1st review is rubbish...hehe..i just had no time,so, i installed ur patch,played first 3 overs and i got more frustrated as i was 4/3..hehe..playing shots outside off stump...wich i normally don't in the beginning of an innings...hehe..so,vented all in the review..hehe..this is fresh reviews by me afta testing ur patch so,u can take these reviws pure...afta all this is former 2nd division cric player giving u reviews ...;) hehe..i played for AG's Office here da..left-arm chinaman n middle order batsman..hav played for harayana U-16 wen i was there.. wow...kewl dat u from chennai...whr u stay? u hav cell numba? pass it on..

anyways, ur test match patch is impressive! gud work bhaai..the edges are quite realistic...but can b better...some edges go onlyto 2nd,3rd or gully areas, 1st slip is quiet. else...other things are gud... :)

cool mate glad u r enjoying the patch..especially since its coming from a pro cricketeter...
i stay in nungambkkm...how abt u...give me ur mail id & i cud pass on more info..my id is [email protected]..
keep them coming mate...

Users who are viewing this thread