AI Extreme patch released

Cricket_60 said:
You are right about it being rare, I got my first C a B a few days ago with this patch when Tendulkar misstimed a drive and it went straight to Mcgrath. That has never happened before.

thats cool mate..how come i aint getting any???

of couse i dont bowl too well!!!!

satish_lastride said:
thats cool mate..how come i aint getting any???

of couse i dont bowl too well!!!!

lol, I think it was simply random luck that he misstimed the ball and got caught. I didn't even use the slower ball it was an inswinger which had about 1/3 pace on it.

hehe..dats kewl 'cricket 60' ...nice dat a C&B has struck some luck in urs...lets hope there can b more realistic caught n bowled... and hey,satish...how bout some superbb out fielding? the fielding in ur patch is already wonderful...c if u can add more diving saves in side the 30 yard circle...it wud be fantastic..and look more realistic...make sure dat the diving saves are made by those reputed fielders...hehe..u don't want a ganguly to make a diving save..hehe..b'cuz he is deserved to b kicked outa the indian team..its high time...he's lettin himself and the team down wid his own poor p'formances n leadership..greg has done nothing wrong...his aussie culture is spot on , n india has to go by his ways of ideas... so, hehe...bak to the fielding, make those gr8 pontings,collingwoods...make those superb diving saves happening,not catches..i mean only savesit can spice up the person playing...can u tweak this?

Hi satish,
I used the patch in test match and it's very good.The outfield pace is nice, bowling everything is good and please take into consideration other forum members opinions.From my side i have only two suggestions.

1.In the first 15 overs in test match when we bowl a good length ball outside offstump, cpu plays a straight drive or cover drive sometimes if we bowl constanly just outside off and most of the times it is taking edge and going as a catch to keeper, slips, gully or in covers depending on the shot.I am able to pick up more wickets by bowling like that(may be after testing so many of your patches patches i became now too smart for cpu and outwitting it).It would be nicer if every time a shot like that is played it always wont end up as caught.They can have edges but 99% of time it is resulting in wickets.Please decrease the frequency of cpu getting out like this mate if possible.
2.This is a generic one.Most of the times it is very easy to pick up the last 4 wickets of cpu.If we have a forward short leg and silly point for spinner or slips for fast bowlers we can get them all out for ducks.Is there any possibility that tailenders can bat a bit better in test matches.Becuase now a days most tailenders up to no.10 also are scoring 20-25 runs in a match some times even 50's.Its too easy to get them out.Please see if you can do anything about it.
Thats it satish.These are the only two things i wanted to tell you.Please see if you can tweak these.Every thing is very good and it's an excellent patch.Congratulations.If possible please send me any modified patch addressing these two issues. i am ready to beta test it.I just felt these issues personally and i want you to know your opinion also.I request you to see if you can do it for me if possible for my personal use because i don't know how other forum members might feel about these changes and i saw other members also gave some good suggestions.
As always a great job well done.Easily the best patch we had for cricket 2005.

ajayganesh said:
hehe..dats kewl 'cricket 60' ...nice dat a C&B has struck some luck in urs...lets hope there can b more realistic caught n bowled... and hey,satish...how bout some superbb out fielding? the fielding in ur patch is already wonderful...c if u can add more diving saves in side the 30 yard circle...it wud be fantastic..and look more realistic...make sure dat the diving saves are made by those reputed fielders...hehe..u don't want a ganguly to make a diving save..hehe..b'cuz he is deserved to b kicked outa the indian team..its high time...he's lettin himself and the team down wid his own poor p'formances n leadership..greg has done nothing wrong...his aussie culture is spot on , n india has to go by his ways of ideas... so, hehe...bak to the fielding, make those gr8 pontings,collingwoods...make those superb diving saves happening,not catches..i mean only savesit can spice up the person playing...can u tweak this?
hey ajay..fielding cud be improved so that the no of misfields are reduced...but the dives happen only when the cpu is at a certain distance away from the ball..i guess it can be improved by striking a balance between the pace of the ball,bounce etc...
certainly food for thought...will try it in a test patch..
BTW wat do u do now? are u coaching or sumthing or have u given up the sport????

subhash_i said:
Hi satish,
I used the patch in test match and it's very good.The outfield pace is nice, bowling everything is good and please take into consideration other forum members opinions.From my side i have only two suggestions.

1.In the first 15 overs in test match when we bowl a good length ball outside offstump, cpu plays a straight drive or cover drive sometimes if we bowl constanly just outside off and most of the times it is taking edge and going as a catch to keeper, slips, gully or in covers depending on the shot.I am able to pick up more wickets by bowling like that(may be after testing so many of your patches patches i became now too smart for cpu and outwitting it).It would be nicer if every time a shot like that is played it always wont end up as caught.They can have edges but 99% of time it is resulting in wickets.Please decrease the frequency of cpu getting out like this mate if possible.
2.This is a generic one.Most of the times it is very easy to pick up the last 4 wickets of cpu.If we have a forward short leg and silly point for spinner or slips for fast bowlers we can get them all out for ducks.Is there any possibility that tailenders can bat a bit better in test matches.Becuase now a days most tailenders up to no.10 also are scoring 20-25 runs in a match some times even 50's.Its too easy to get them out.Please see if you can do anything about it.
Thats it satish.These are the only two things i wanted to tell you.Please see if you can tweak these.Every thing is very good and it's an excellent patch.Congratulations.If possible please send me any modified patch addressing these two issues. i am ready to beta test it.I just felt these issues personally and i want you to know your opinion also.I request you to see if you can do it for me if possible for my personal use because i don't know how other forum members might feel about these changes and i saw other members also gave some good suggestions.
As always a great job well done.Easily the best patch we had for cricket 2005.
hey subash..was eagerly waiting for ur review :)..spot on again..if u stick to a outside off line u can scalp edges of the coverdrive strokes..very tru,but again as u urself have mentioned,i think u have become too smart for the Ai nowadays ;)...try a hard or dry or normal pitch and tell me if u still have issues..
the tail enders losing wickets too easily has been mentioned earlier..that can be easily modified..i'll send u all the test patches tht i will be making mate...thanks and keep them coming...
:cheers

Last edited:
subhash_i said:

What pitch type are you playing on Subhash? I find that only green wickets give heaps of edges if you pitch it around off stump.

Last edited:
Cricket_60 said:
What pitch type are you playing on Subash? I find that only green wickets give heaps of edges if you pitch it around off stump.
exactly the same question i wanted to ask as well mate..are u finding edges in all pitches???

hey satish..yaa dats wat i meant, striking a balance btween pace n bounce as u say...took me a paragraph to xplain it..lol..am bad in xplaining, but in d end u'll get the point am trying to make..:d btw...am into my music..have been composing since 14 for schools,and making my own tunes according to my own situations..and now, am doing 4th grade in Trinity college of london- for western theory of music ...working hard...i always wanted to b a composer..have made some superbb tunes...and absolutely evry1 love it....hav been playing keyboard since age of 7....i'as playing for 2nd div as i told u,then wen my music took over wid the classes ,i've stopped my cricket in 2nd div level..and now just for the love n passion for this game, am playing for 4th division of the TNCA wen matches come by evry weekends mostly...:) ya i read this game really well,i used to coach young kids..and now, i have a very young team in my 4th div. wid avg age of 17 odd...m 21..hehe..so,nurturing the younger players wid some seniors like me and one of our coach in the team..dats bout it..am completely into my music ..composing tunes,got my classes ta attend on theory of music...and workn hard to ba composer:) so, no time for cricket practise sessions, i just go a day b'fore a match n enjoy the game...hehe...whr are u working?

WOW...a musician with Trinity college :clap ...u MUST be doing well mate...i thought u were in chennai..
i expected u to be a coach cuz u obviously have a good eye for the game...great to hear that ur music is being appreciated..hopefully i'll listening to ur music pretty soon..
i work for wipro as a tech support engineer mate...work at nights,so i kinda stay online all thru the night...
wish u luck with ur music buddy..and keep them coming...
:cheers

hey subash, it wud b happening in green pitches only i feel...idon't think hard,normal or dusty pitches wud bring such results...n dats the mark of green pitches...its not always batsman dominating....i played a nz tour, in green pitch...scored 272 in 78 overs...it required one heck of concentration...and as always,the temptation is there wen ball is outside offstump u wud want to have a lash at it..:) cpu getting out like dat is very normal i feel...just b'cuz u are bowling too well sticking to that line of uncertainity...and bout ur opinion on tailenders getng out quikly,i think dat is a very gud point..satish can work on dat.. and hey satish, also in the spinners for leg spin, the special deliveries like the quicker strait one, make it more dangerous by pitchng and skidding ,so, dat chance of getting out are more...

ajayganesh said:
hey satish, also in the spinners for leg spin, the special deliveries like the quicker strait one, make it more dangerous by pitchng and skidding ,so, dat chance of getting out are more...
ball physics again ajay..i think i'll completely change the ball physics of c2k5 in my next version that shud be giving a new look to the game...better seam..more powers to special deliveries,more zip off the pitch..more dives on the field etc.. great suggestion..that shud really be appealing to a lot of ppl...

arre trinity college of arts is the name of that university..hehe...in london, it has branches in india in all the main cities...hehe..and am at chennai only at ashok nagar..
yaaa..dats wat am doing ...a player as well as a coach for the 4th div team 'shivaji cc' and 4th div do have some gud retired players of 1st n 2nd div, so, its no easy game...so, am nurturing the young ppl to have that hunger in winning...and we've played 4 till now, won 3 and drawn 1. so, gud start...hehe..yaa i am a left arm chinaman, very rare in india..hehe..and superb in googly ;) and a middle order batsman...i was 15 wen i was playing for harayana state...so,thot can give cric a shot as it'as goin superb and ppl around loved my character and determination, but, dad got transferred bak to chennai appo,so, had to quit from the team...then came here,was havin net sessions at ' prahlad coaching camp' here...all fellow players njoy my company...so, its always nice to have a bubbling kinda guy in the team....now, just playing 4th div,and also Vamsoft Consultancy co. are playing in tvs-lucas tournaments..n the MD of dat co. is also former colleague in our nets, so, we are playing for vamsoft co. too...hav to travel all the way to 'jaya eng coll' gawd...dats one heck ova travel...so, ajay is just playing the matches...and daily morning to kep myself fit, my music prof , and some frnds we all have an hour or 2 early morning at hte beach a game of football ;) heyyyyy am a superb reader of football too..lol...CHELSEA FC RULEZ!! i love the epl..hehe...and i can read tactics of the games soo well..hehe

me at home ...downloading and xploring all kinda music...so, i hav my net most of d time on...and hey...its nice dat u working for Wipro :) thanks for ur wishes da...will surely make u hear my music, and i think u'll love it...b'cuz i've dat creativity andi think bigg in my compositions and crisp n clear...so,its nice to have dat lovely talent...just me keeps working hard, and hope success comes by...

wow..dats nice...yes, it wud be really appealing to lotsa cricket 2005 lovers....thsoe special deliveries need to be called 'special' so, YAY!! GIVE IT SHOT! vakaao!

hey speaking bout various kinda deliveries, u have those leg cutters and off cutters for fast bowlers wich are not harming dat much 2 d batsman, they ain't moving much afta pitching...so, c dat u can tweak that and get them to cut afta pitching,then u can have some realistic bowling and batsman getting beaten looking more real..:)

wow..dats nice...yes, it wud be really appealing to lotsa cricket 2005 lovers....thsoe special deliveries need to be called 'special' so, YAY!! GIVE IT SHOT! vakaao!

hey speaking bout various kinda deliveries, u have those leg cutters and off cutters for fast bowlers wich are not harming dat much 2 d batsman, they ain't moving much afta pitching...so, c dat u can tweak that and get them to cut afta pitching,then u can have some realistic bowling and batsman getting beaten looking more real..

okay buddy..as i said,will increase the seam & spin for bowling..that wud make it more realistic......
keep them coming...

Yay!!!! hail satish! hehe...

hey 'cricket 60' or subash and others, is there a reverse sweep in this game too? if yes, watz the key

i think its six button and front foot shot with left and up direction,if u r a right hand batsman that is..

Users who are viewing this thread