AI Extreme patch released

sent a response as email satish.please check it

Also sent the same as PM also

EAi v3.0 released..

hey guys v3.0 is out...chk it out on the first page of the thread...

pls do post comments..i'd like evrybody who tries out the patch to post their views, be it +ve -ve or neutral..that will help me to improve and address any concerns...

enjoy the patch guys...

i just tried for about 20 minutes with batting in a test match. I reckon its pretty good except what i notice is that when i play an on drive it, half the time its a straight drive and when i play the straight drive half the time its an on drive. It's nice that there are a fair amount of edges now. One other thing which i dont like is the way the batsman plays the smashing like cover drive too often. In your other patches the batsman doesnt play this shot often but instead plays the conventional coverdrive. I hope i made sense because its a little difficult to explain.

I just played a match between Aus(me) and India.

I was sent in to bowl which turned out very bad for me, Gambir and Sehwag smashed me everywhere and by the end of the 30 overs I chose to bowl India were 0/149 with sehwag *78 and Gambhir *67.

I decided to bat and made 3/167 in my 30 overs, Langer made 67* and Clarke finished up with 44*. The batting was enjoyable and I managed to hit lots of 4's. The outfeild was slightly faster from the testing version which was quite good.

kodos said:
i just tried for about 20 minutes with batting in a test match. I reckon its pretty good except what i notice is that when i play an on drive it, half the time its a straight drive and when i play the straight drive half the time its an on drive. It's nice that there are a fair amount of edges now. One other thing which i dont like is the way the batsman plays the smashing like cover drive too often. In your other patches the batsman doesnt play this shot often but instead plays the conventional coverdrive. I hope i made sense because its a little difficult to explain.
glad u like the edges mate..i wasn't too sure about the response for the edges..guess its turned out fine..

wat keys do u use to play ur on drives and straight drives ??? i included the smashing c.drive cuz the outfield has been made slower than my previous patches so i needed to give the cpu & human players some shots on the ground that cud fetch them boundaries..also i wanted to make the cover drive more susceptible to edges,so i had to make it look dashing..

Cricket_60 said:
I just played a match between Aus(me) and India.

I was sent in to bowl which turned out very bad for me, Gambir and Sehwag smashed me everywhere and by the end of the 30 overs I chose to bowl India were 0/149 with sehwag *78 and Gambhir *67.

I decided to bat and made 3/167 in my 30 overs, Langer made 67* and Clarke finished up with 44*. The batting was enjoyable and I managed to hit lots of 4's. The outfeild was slightly faster from the testing version which was quite good.
try pitching the bowl upto the batsman mate..u can get more wickets thru slog shots and edges...

keep them coming guys....

satish_lastride said:
glad u like the edges mate..i wasn't too sure about the response for the edges..guess its turned out fine..

wat keys do u use to play ur on drives and straight drives ??? i included the smashing c.drive cuz the outfield has been made slower than my previous patches so i needed to give the cpu & human players some shots on the ground that cud fetch them boundaries..also i wanted to make the cover drive more susceptible to edges,so i had to make it look dashing..

keep them coming guys....

i play the on drive normally like down+right (right hand batsman) and down for straight drive. Ill try again and see does it occur again or it may be just my imagination lol :)

hey satish...sorry bhaai...i just played first 3 overs of ur patch in test series and left it..lol...and i found myself 4/3...wrong comments...lemme chk ur patch in detail n will let u know...commented in an hurry...hehee..i hope ur patch does'nt make the slip fielders being spectators during spin bowling..wich i've seen in evry other patch...will comment afta playing thru test series...

no probs mate..dont play too many shots early in the innings..and play ur shots late to avoid edges...

Wow Version 3.0 is even better ! And satish if you want i could BETA test aswell. I have alot of free time at the moment and would be glad to help out :)

Users who are viewing this thread