AI Extreme patch released

thanks so much satish. i will use and let you know in the evening like yesterday about same time.

satish_lastride said:
download the newer file and tell me wat ya think mate...

Ok, So have you replaced the older Version 2.0 on the first page with this newer one?

Satish, this patch is too good man.Everything seems perfect.For the last time in the world i am just asking you to do one more change boss.Actually i noticed it yesterday but forgot to inform you.my mistake.
When the batsman plays a yorker toward fine leg, more than 80% of the time the ball goes too fine resulting in 4 runs.For a spinner especially it goes to boundary a lot because the shot is played too fine and no fielder can reach it even how slow the ball goes.In the entire boundaries scored by cpu in a match more than 50% close to 60% were scored like this.The entire boundaries in spinners bowling are also like that.Can you just for one last time edit this particular shot and make it so that it is not palyed so fine all the time and go to boundaries.Please change the direction a little probably 10-15% square more than present so that fielders have a decent chance to stop it sometimes.
Also the edges still seem to be not there mate.Its very hard to get cpu out.The edges in 1.1 are awsome and gave decent chance to human teams especially in early overs to get some wickets.They might seem to be a little bit more for some but looked good.They should have been left over like that or only reduced may be 10-15% depending on pitch but not more than that.Now it looks like there were very few or almost nil edges and we have to toggle real hard to get wickets.
These are the only two things mate i could come up with to ask you to change for one more time.The pacing looks good, outfiled slow,there were couple of misfields one in covers and one on fine leg boundary but they are nothing to worry about.The shots are good,filed placings good, swing and seam movement good and everything else perfect.Consider this one request and please see if these suggestions are valid and you can patch it up.
This is the best patch i played so far and recommend everyone to try it out. Great work satish

thanks subash..while doing the update,i just modified the edges values,but never chkd it..guess its not working..i will look into it,no probs..i will also edit the fine leg glance..u r a great support mate and ur observations are too good..

hey cricket 60..thats right,i replaced the older file with an updated one..try it and let me know..

hey subash..forgot to ask u..the aggression and cpu shot making is better right???

yes boss it's perfect.I have to test in testmatches but looking the way the patch played out i have no doubt pacing will be defenitely around 3.5-4 as you suggested as it was exactly the same as you mentioned for one days.If anyone feels it is aggressive decrease it 2% not more than that for one day matches .However i will test it as soon as i get time.(weekdays satish.i am trying my best to spend time on it.Also cooking food in the evening daily is eating away my time as my wife went to home)Just take care of these two issues i mentioned and that's it i will open a new thread in our main forum detialing all the good things in the patch and urging everybody to use.It will be a true reward for your hard work and we all appreciate it.

thanks buddy..i will definitely look into those...try the patch as and when u get the time and post ur comments..eat well mate,take care...

Also when this fineleg shot is edited please make sure that some of them should go for boundaries.If cpu can never score boundaries, again the game will loose its aggressivenes.The edited fine let shot with edges and present aggressiveness of cpu will make a very good patch.

hey satish, I just played a match with your updated patch and made 498 all out on a hard pitch in hard mode. Langer made 287 and martyn 80. I have noticed the same as subhash_i, There are no edges. I will wait until you release another patch with more before I bowl but on the batting side, well done :clap

thanks mate..i will definitely look into the edges issue and post an updated patch ASAP..keep them coming..

Satish, i did not receive the patch you sent to my email.There was no attachment with it.You might have forgot.I sent reply to your yahoo mail id also.tweaking of fine leg shot along with edges of 1.1V patch(may be 10%less) will make a very good patch.

OOPS!! sorry subash...i am at office now..i'll send the patch as soon as i get back home ( in 5-6 hours)...i'll prbbly patch the edges and fine leg shots as well, so tht u can test it together..

BTW any luck with bowling or is it too difficult?

As per bowling it is good. we get more balls than earlier on offstump and also varied lengths.But there is one thing if possible you can take care.This has always been problem with all EA cricket games.Too many yorkers.On average atleast 2 per over.Even spinners seem to bowl these and some time more than fast bowlers.It makes us want to scratch our heads.One per over is understandable but more than that is really bad.If possible satish please see if you can do anything about it.As per swing, seam and spin they are pretty good and it would be awsome if you can increase these a little bit more also.

okay i'll chk if i can edit it,but i was acually asking abt human bowling..is it still difficult to pick wickets???

Users who are viewing this thread