All about computers.

N

nikhilverma

Yes it is Windows 2006 and guess what it will be completely in 3D!!
Let's Hope microsoft are not like EA
:lol:

N

nikhilverma

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Mar 15 2004, 07:15 PM
We're getting an early beta test version at work soon, so I should be able to tell you what it's like shortly.
The test version was out months ago!

R

ricky123

B) yup ur right ,many of my freinds told me it sucks!! it takes a lot of space ,but it is only a test version ,hope they will give a better final version

N

nikhilverma

I heard it on a news channel
That software developers are provided a free copy of beta version of windows 2006 so that they can develop their softwares compatiable to it

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The first beta version was for Microsoft, the seocnd for software developer's the third for other, selected, IT related companies.

If someone you know does not fall into these categories, or does not have an official beta tester software license, you should report them to the relavant authorities.

J

jeromedascorp

If im not mistaken they said 'friends' So y wud u wanna report friends. But I know this guy who has a friend that wrks for Microsoft. He just gives him the stuff to test it and see if its any good.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by adi123@Mar 16 2004, 04:46 AM
Andrew
Do u work for Microsoft
No I don't but in any case...... if a friend or anyone has a copy of the next version of Windows and does not have an official beta testers license, then they are breaking the law.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Mar 15 2004, 11:47 PM
If your friend had it months ago then he had a pirated copy. Only Microsoft employees were allowed the first beta test version.
:D my friend was the manager of gransons computers ,the biggest tech company in uae, but now he is in canada where he got a better job in programming, he is now a canadain citizen as well ,

R

ricky123

;) and dont think microsoft has nothing to do with piracy ,

microsoft was the only company to distrube free files on kazaa which can be used with windows media player 9,to make it popular

Users who are viewing this thread