Almost feel like cheated.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@Slow and Steady are you directing that at me? If so that's a stupid post that addresses nothing of my feelings.

"If you don't like the game start your own company" God that logic is beyond stupid.

By a game in January but hey it's shit so play it again in October when haha fixed lmao more stupid logic.
Didn't mention any names, the post was directly to a wide audience of people who are unsatisfied with the game.

With regards to my points, again you cherry pick from the wider post to make yourself seem intelligent/superior. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean you're correct.
Posting on an unofficial forum for a video game might make you feel better, and find people who also have a similar experience, but it won't get your money back.

My point remains, do something about it and stop complaining.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Didn't mention any names, the post was directly to a wide audience of people who are unsatisfied with the game.

With regards to my points, again you cherry pick from the wider post to make yourself seem intelligent/superior. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean you're correct.
Posting on an unofficial forum for a video game might make you feel better, and find people who also have a similar experience, but it won't get your money back.

My point remains, do something about it and stop complaining.
Mention names...? Your parents must have been well chilled when you were conceived.[DOUBLEPOST=1490288556][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wasn't that just information, I feel the patch will come there after. I bet it'll be on 1st April...

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol @ chasing the developers out of this forum.

Maybe they should just stop making cricket games. If people are lucky EA will rehash their arcade garbage from the past decades with shiny grafix.

D

Deleted member 46200

Maybe they should just stop making cricket games. If people are lucky EA will rehash their arcade garbage from the past decades with shiny grafix.

Don't think anyone aims to chase anyone out of the forum but having a little common curtsy when replying to some messages wouldn't go a miss my own experience is one example; I really did feel I was communicating with a small immature boy @Ross. There're other aggressive posts which should be ignored but not when anyone wants to make a valid point and there has been both in equal measures. At the end of the day it's a cricket game but far be it for me to 'little' someones world but to carry on like some have on here is short of embarrassing. Ask yourself one question (all, not picking on anyone specific) do you carry on like this in the real world...? If you do then you need to check yourself out, big time.

As for EA sports, not a chance this bone has been buried I feel and wont be resurrected again unless there is a profit. I truly don't believe Big ant are scared of a few trolls on a website who's only company is a box of tissues and a copy of razzle! Sounds like there is life outside of the pix-elated world of internet forum but how many will share that adventure...? I like to be positive and my humor doesn't always come across (again no real experience for some of a women) so I'm only too prepared to apologise via a PM. If we talk to each other in a positive and amicable manner then... Doesn't matter I can't change the world! I'm meeting friends tonight in a real world pub.

ABHIII

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Developers can't be chased out with criticism. They can choose to opt out. Big Ant needs a better spokesperson to handle all the praise and bashing wisely on the forums. Ffs is certainly not right way to address your customers also. The game is not cheap by any means but is poor in game play etc hence not worth it. Highlighting the short comings is common. Cricket games have evolved just like other games. Sometimes there are some good ones and some pretty bad ones. DBC 14 was very good well as DBC 17 truly sucks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Developers can't be chased out with criticism. They can choose to opt out. Big Ant needs a better spokesperson to handle all the praise and bashing wisely on the forums. Ffs is certainly not right way to address your customers also. The game is not cheap by any means but is poor in game play etc hence not worth it. Highlighting the short comings is common. Cricket games have evolved just like lot games. Sometimes there are some good ones and some pretty bad ones. DBC 14 was very good well as DBC 17 truly sucks.
Looks like we're agreeing on something...? Yes, FFS isn't a mature statement to be making to customers and other such comments which should be left in High school. @BigAntStudios if you actually read this (you wont because woman scare you) grow up and act with a more mature level of decorum, peace out, or off. Pinch of salt for the ginger!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Looks like we're agreeing on something...? Yes, FFS isn't a mature statement to be making to customers and other such comments which should be left in High school. @Ross if you actually read this (you wont because woman scare you) grow up and act with a more mature level of decorum, peace out, or off. Pinch of salt for the ginger!

Wait. You're a woman?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Looks like we're agreeing on something...? Yes, FFS isn't a mature statement to be making to customers and other such comments which should be left in High school. @Ross if you actually read this (you wont because woman scare you) grow up and act with a more mature level of decorum, peace out, or off. Pinch of salt for the ginger!

Just FYI. Instead of tagging @Ross, you might want to consider tagging @BigAntStudios . @BigAntStudios is the Ross you want.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes, agree on something's not all.[DOUBLEPOST=1490519005][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, thanks. Guess he'll just give me abuse again for making a valid statement

I just feel sorry for the other Ross now. Just looked at his profile and everyone messages him asking about updates.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Guess he'll just give me abuse again for making a valid statement
Yes. This. Other key moments that have arisen:
  • saying "no wonder BA don't want to come on here much anymore given the amount of negative posts": shifting the blame to the forum members
  • saying "quite frankly these forums aren't the place to visit anymore": shifting the blame to the forum
  • putting everyone with a negative post on the ignore list: ignoring the actual problems
  • saying "posts like these show the messed up quality of some of the users": shifting the blame to the users and failing to filter out the actual problems being raised.
And a sure sign of a very weak argument is the member who doesn't like what you say, has no idea who you are, and IMMEDIATELY over-exaggerates in completely the wrong way by leaping all the way to calling you a "troll". Pathetic, and fatuous.

Keep on truckin', Caz.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yes. This. Other key moments that have arisen:
  • saying "no wonder BA don't want to come on here much anymore given the amount of negative posts": shifting the blame to the forum members
  • saying "quite frankly these forums aren't the place to visit anymore": shifting the blame to the forum
  • putting everyone with a negative post on the ignore list: ignoring the actual problems
  • saying "posts like these show the messed up quality of some of the users": shifting the blame to the users and failing to filter out the actual problems being raised.
And a sure sign of a very weak argument is the member who doesn't like what you say, has no idea who you are, and IMMEDIATELY over-exaggerates in completely the wrong way by leaping all the way to calling you a "troll". Pathetic, and fatuous.

Keep on truckin', Caz.
It's not my aim to start a lynching but only to see what is fair and just. For that I ask for all to communicate in a positive and mature manner, I won't be sexist but it is plan to see there have been too many immature statements and exaggerated statements. We know the problems and they are being fixed so, with that I would like @BigAntStudios to communicate in an effective manner and others to stick to reporting facts and keep grievances to a acceptable level. No one has been cheated and no one has been robbed. It's broken and it'll be fixed annoying yes, life threatening no. Peace out.

Not sure what the trucking reference is... I don't eat Yorkie bars as I'm not allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread