Matches Posted Amarnath-Kardar Trophy - Two Giants Clash Again - High-scoring last match

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bring better quality memes if you want them to survive :D
Wow, that's a first. Have heard and seen posts getting deleted for being political or racist but a staff member not laughing on them has to be the newest reason. Will keep that in my mind before posting the next time.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wow, that's a first. Have heard and seen posts getting deleted for being political or racist but a staff member not laughing on them has to be the newest reason. Will keep that in my mind before posting the next time.
Well, if you want to make a fuss, fine, i'll undelete them.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Calm down mate, he is just trying to keep the thread clean as the thread is about the league over and above the memes. I guess after a point the thread was getting too messy, hence he might have cleaned it.

I dont think there is any other angle to it than this.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah, we're keeping that in mind.

Also, what about the types of pitches and conditions at the venues? Would those be specified?
Will be specified when lineups are requested. Will try to replicate real life conditions at the grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread