Anal Play

Pak_cricketer said:
i think Samis bowling speed should be a little higher and razzaqs around 80..

Little higher? :eek:

He bowls at 95 mph against me!

If the bowlers confidence bar is full, and you get on the line, or the extra pace ball that's just over, you can get Sami up to 95mph

Update:

After seeing off the pacemen i was able to push the run rate up to around 3.8. Last few overs and razzak comes on and strikes instantly.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 86
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 84
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 83
Well now the figures have a more realistic touch !!! And yeah Razzaq can be made to bowl in the 90s !!! He also used to do it in real life a couple of years back !!!

barmyarmy said:
Conversely I was bowling with Shaun Pollock and couldn't get him over 70mph...

Well, for me at the best Pollock, Kallis and Klusener could only reach 155.xx kph max, so far I've edited Klusener to reach about 124.xx odd, and Pollock is at 122.xx which still is a bit too slow. Kallis needs to reacg about 135kph max.

Doh within touching distance of 150 :(

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 81
Bad luck. Incidentally I recommend Witchkings excellent Test Kits pack. Accurate test kits for all the test nations.

If the bowlers confidence bar is full, and you get on the line, or the extra pace ball that's just over, you can get Sami up to 95mph
I agree with you the computer can bowl 98 mph with Imran Khan and I can only bowl a max of 95 :(

indiancricketer said:
In BLIC can India tour Pakistan and pakistan tour india?

Yup you definitely can !!! You can select the number of tests and ODis or just one from the two !!! :cool:

Ill carry my match on tomorrow. Are those kits in the download section colin?

Yes. Also kits for ODI's when you get onto that. I've also made a licensed logos patch for unlicensed mode (download centre again).

Users who are viewing this thread