Anal Play

The_gas said:
Yes it is quite enjoying. A nice change from Cricket 2005 which bores me to death.
Its nice to see you joining the sane people's bandwagon. I found C2K5 boring after just playing the demo. For some reason, my laptop malfunctioned and I couldn't skip the cutscenes between deliveries. That was brutal to watch.....

Not a bad score at the end of the day. Razzak has been an arsehole though, 30mph-95mph, very hard to pick off. Still Pak insist on bowling the spinner, even though they have just taken the new ball. Will look for a score around 400+ now.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 120
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 118
My match is getting pretty exciting as well. After about the same number of overs as Gas we're into the 4th innings!!!
Aus chasing 241 to win.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 116
All over. Murali tears through the Aussies...
I've still yet to score a test 50 or 100 on hard mode yet though.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 109
Well played Colin. Im sure the centurys will come in good time. Pakistan are currently about 90/2 off 18 overs. Bowling is starting to bore me already. The cpu play the same three shots, and all of there runs have been boundrys not one single so far. :(

Which shots? I find the computer plays the straight drive, cover drive, uppercut, leg glance and ondrive pretty regularly. Cover drive also goes straighter and misses the fielder when they time it right. I agree that there is too much down to fine leg though.

I edited my field slightly Colin and they seem to be playing a few more shots now. Anyways im in a good position after just taking two quick wickets.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 86
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 85
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 85
I have a lead of 90 odd runs going into my second innings. Pakistan batted better than i expected them to, and at one point looked like they would pass my score with ease.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 83
Getting a nice lead now. Saw off the opening Pak bowlers for the loss of only a few wickets. :)

Pieterson reaches a quick 50 against Pak's second string bowlers.

End Of Day 3

Pieterson's Century

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 79
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 77
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 76
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 72
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 71
Pakistan chasing to win.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 73
242/4 off 71 to 287 ao off 88.4. That's quite a collapse!!!
I reckon Pakistan will fall well short. I'm still quite envious of your batting though...

Users who are viewing this thread